Chapter 16

Becca's POV

I woke up feeling like crap. I realized I had school today! I rolled out of bed and started up my computer. I went for a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs to find a note on the counter:

Becca,

Good morning! We have all gone to the studio to do some recording so we won't be home until around 3. We hope you have a good day and we will see you later!

-The boys

I sighed and poured a bowl of cereal for myself. Then I trudged up the stairs and the school day started.............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my laptop and flopped on my bed. I grabbed my phone to see I had a few texts and missed calls. Some were from Shayla and Jade and all the calls were from Dad. I decided to ignore them because he would be home in a little bit. I texted Jade and Shayla saying I was going to be there for provincials.

I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. I crawled onto the couch and turned the TV on to the food channel. I must have been tired because I drifted off to sleep.

(Louis POV)

"How are we going to tell Becca!?" Niall cried out.

"I don't know. She will not be happy." Liam said. Way to be obvious Liam.

I sighed, "Well, I guess we just have to tell her. I already called her coach and she said it was fine."

They all looked at me with worried expressions. "Lou. Are you sure you want to tell her? One of us could." Harry asked.

"Naw, It's all right Hazza." I leaned on his shoulder. The limo stopped and we all got out. We went to the door and Liam unlocked it. We decided to lock it incase someone decided to come to our house. I also didn't want anyone to scare Becca. We walked in and I immediately felt worried. This was it. I had to tell her. She was going to be really mad. Hopefully she doesn't decide to run away again.

I walked into the living room and was surprised to see a sleeping Becca. She looked so peaceful. her face was calm, stress free, unlike usual. Her body was curled into a ball, she was hugging her knees to her chest. Her breaths were soft and calm. It felt odd knowing she was such a beautiful little girl who is so broken inside, she was almost unfixable. No. She wasn't unfixable. I was going to fix her. I promised myself I would.

I sat beside her and I shook her shoulder lightly. She stirred and her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me. She stretched out and wrapped her arms around my chest. I hugged her back and pressed a kiss on her head. "Hey baby girl. How was your day?" I said softly.

"Good, I guess." She mumbled. I chuckled and sat her in my lap. I turned her around so she was facing me. I looked towards the lads and gave them a nod. They understood and all left. I wasn't worried of her running because I decided to put Niall and Liam at the back door and Harry and Zayn at the front.

She looked at me with those adorable eyes. "Becca, I have some news for you." She cocked her head to the side in confusion. I went on, "Umm, I understand that your volleyball provincials are in two days, right?" She nodded reluctantly.

I took a deep breath and set her beside me. "Well, you see, we need to leave at four in the morning that day. All of us. One Direction is going on a tour." I waited for her reaction but she just sat there, looking at me with a blank expression.

Then, a tear slipped down her cheek. Oh dear. I went to hug her but she pushed away from me. "Becca, please. I am so sorry. I know you wanted to go but we just can't make it." The tears were rushing down her face now. She took one look at me and ran out of the room. She must have turned to go out the front because I saw Harry walk by with her in his arms. She was struggling but he had a good grip so she couldn't get away. He walked up the stairs and I heard the door close.

I heard the lads come in and felt Harry sit beside me. "I assume it didn't go very well?" He asked.

I looked up, "Well, she is really pissed. I guess someone should go tell her she needs to pack for the tour." Liam got up and walked up the stairs. Harry grabbed my wrist and took me upstairs to my room. he tucked me in and said goodnight. "Thanks Hazza bear." I said quietly.

"Your welcome Boobear. Sleep good," And he shut the door.

(Becca's POV)

Harry set me on the floor and closed the door. I slid down the wall and let it all go. While I was crying I pulled out my phone and told Shayla the news. She was sad and said to have fun on the tour. I texted back a good luck and a thanks. I pulled out the black box and found that the knife was gone! I threw my room apart and still didn't find it! The boys must have found it and taken it! I sat on the floor and cried. 

 After 5 minutes of sobbing, a soft knock on the door came and a familiar voice rang out. "Becca. Can I please come in?" Liam's voice was concerned.

"NO! Leave me alone!" I threw a pillow at the door and it hit with a thud. I heard a sigh and the door knob turned. He waked towards me and sat with me.

"I'm sorry Becca. We tried to change it but we couldn't. I know you really wanted to go, but don't get mad at Louis, or any of us for that matter. I am sorry." he pulled me into his lap and I curled up. "Now, tomorrow, you should be fully packed, so I suggest you start today."

I looked up at him. "Where are we going?"

He chuckled. "You will see. Just pack any dresses you have and lots of clothes for warm weather. That is all." He hugged me and left me alone in my room.

I pulled out a suitcase and went to my closet. This should be fun..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

-MANDYx