Epilogue

~2 YEARS LATER!~

BECCA'S POV

"Becca! Let's go! Simon is waiting!" Yeah. We were going to a meeting with Simon. It was about me actually. One day, I thought the boys were gone so I grabbed a guitar and decided to sing and play the guitar. Little did I know, the lads were home and Dad got the whole thing on video. He showed Simon and he said I should try to record something.

And that brings me to this very moment. I'm not very excited but the lads are.

I am now 15. My birthday was last month. Dad and Mum have been awesome parents. They always make me laugh. I also have a boyfriend. Baylor! I figured out where his house is in London and turns out that it's two blocks from ours! He asked me out and I said yes. Dad freaked out like any other dad would and Mum was really happy for me. I get to see my 'uncles' everyday since they live with us and it is so much fun living in the same house with them.

Dad stopped the car and we all climbed out. We made it to Simons office and we talked about some things. Finally, Simon took us to the recording booth. I went inside and got ready. I knew how it all worked since I always had to come with Dad.

The music started and I began to sing 'More than this' by One Direction.

When I finished all the lads bursted in and gave me a HUGE hug! We all listened to it and I admit, I sounded pretty good. We all said thanks to Simon and left. Niall said he was hungry so we stopped at Nando's for food. We laughed and talked about my singing for a bit. We climbed back in the car and Dad drove us back.

I climbed the stairs to my room and grabbed my guitar. I got it for my birthday. I warmed up a bit then began to play Love Runs Out by One Republic. I finished and Dad came to tell me to come downstairs. I changed into some black leggings and an oversized jumper and went down. Everybody was there. Perrie, Mum, and Liam's new girlfriend, Sophia.

I sat down on the couch and looked at all of them. Dad cleared his throat and spoke, "Becca, we know your birthday wasn't the best and everything so we decided to get you another present" Yeah, my birthday was rushed because the boys were releasing their new album.

They all just stood there, looking at me. I was frustrated now. "Well? Can you tell me?" I asked.

................

"YOUR GETTING SIGNED WITH SYCO RECORDS!!" They all screamed. I was stunned. Wait? WHAT!? I jumped off the couch and tackled Dad and Mum into a hug. We all fell over and soon everybody was piled on top of us.

I laughed. For the rest of the night we watched movies and ate popcorn. LOTS of popcorn! I texted all of the girls: Shayla, Zowie, Shelby, Jade, Maria, Kady, and Emma about making plans for the weekend. They were awesome!

I was tired so I hugged everyone and went upstairs. Right before I was about to go to sleep, Mum and Dad walked in.

"Goodnight honey. See you tomorrow. Love you." Mum said.

"Love you too Mum." She smiled and walked out.

Dad sat on my bed and hugged me. "I love you baby girl. Don't ever forget that. You have grown up and you are a very strong girl. I love to the moon and back a thousand times."

"I love you too Dad. You are the best Dad I could ever had. I will always love you." He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. He closed the light off and walked out.

I closed my eyes and thought for a moment.

I have an amazing family.

A family I was made for.

I was being loved.

I was broken but they fixed me.

So you see how certain people can change your life.

My name is Becca Claire Tomlinson and I was adopted by one direction.

And this is how my life has changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! it's over! so this has been my story. thank you all so very much for reading my book.

A shoutout (SHOUTOUT!!) to all my friends that were in my story and for the people who gave me ideas for the story! you know who you are!

Once again, thank you all so much, i really enjoyed writing this for you guys! i love you all!!

Your favourite author,

-MANDYxxxxxx