Chapter 22

Louis' POV

I woke up in the morning to find Becca fast asleep. I got out of bed and picked up my phone. I found Eleanor's contact and pressed call.

"Hello?" Her beautiful voice ran through the speaker.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"LOUIS! I am great! How is the tour going? How's Becca? Is she alright? How are the boys?"

I laughed quietly. "The tour is going great. Becca is good, she is starting to trust me more and more. I will tell you more later. Everybody is just fine. Niall still eating, Liam still being Daddy Direction, Zayn is still in love with his hair and Harry is well, Harry. But, I want you to come here." I got straight to the point.

"Umm, okay? Why do you want me there so badly?" She was skeptical.

"What? I want to see you! Plus, I have something important to tell you." This got her excited.

"Oh! okay! I am not doing anything anytime soon so I will catch the earliest flight!"

"Great! See you babe! Love you!"

"Love you too!" And the line went dead. Now time to go shopping...

Becca's POV

I woke up to find that I was the only one in bed. I stretched and went downstairs to find Liam reading a newspaper, drinking his tea. Ah yes, Daddy Direction. But where was dad?

"Good morning Becca!" He said with a huge grin.

"Uh.. good morning. Where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh! He is just going to run a few errands. He should be back soon. Oh and I must tell you, Eleanor will be here tomorrow for a visit." I nodded. 

"Does she like me, Liam?" I asked quietly.

"What?! Of course she does! She loves you! What's not to love about you?"

"Everything." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said quickly. He looked as though he didn't believe me but he shrugged and went back to his newspaper.

I went back to the room and picked up my phone. I got a text from Jade just to say hi. We talked until she had to go because she was going shopping with her mom. So we said good-bye and I got dressed.

I had just put on my favorite sweater when Dad came through the door. He hugged me and said good morning. He was grinning just like Liam only wider. What the....

"Good morning honey! Did Liam tell you Eleanor was coming over?" I nodded. "Good! So, what do you want to do today?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. Don't you guys have to do some kind of photo shoot?" I remember Liam saying something about that.

Dad's face fell. "Oh yeah. I guess we can't do anything together today." I went and hugged him.

"It's okay Daddy! We can do something together another time! Do I have to come with you guys?" he nodded and I frowned. "Why? I don't want toooooooo!" I whined. He chuckled and picked me up.

"Oh well. Looks like your gonna have to suck it up." He poked my nose and I swatted his hand away.

Once all the lads got up and were ready to go, we got in the limo and off we went. When we got there, the lads met up with their stylist, Lou and her baby, Lux. She was absolutely adorable! (I don't know much about their stylist so correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks and sorry.) I watched Lux and the lads got changed. While they were doing the shoot, I was supposed to stay with Lou. So, I did. It was nice to talk to a lady for once instead of the boys.

When they were done, we went back to the room. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep in Daddy's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

It was 4 in the morning here and I was at the airport while my daughter slept back in the room. I was currently in a disguise so I wasn't noticed. I soon saw Eleanor walking toward me. I ran to her and spun her in my arms. She giggled and I kissed the lips that I missed so much.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not here." 

I grabbed her bags and led her back to the car. I drove her back to the room. We decided that when Eleanor was here, Becca would be staying with Liam. So, when I left Liam transferred her to his room. We got her stuff in the room and we sat on the couch.

I smiled. She was so beautiful and she was mine. I was a bit nervous for what I was about to do but I would get over it. I took a deep breath and kissed her. She smiled, "What was that for?"

"I missed you so much. But there is something I have to ask."

"Fire away."

"Do you love me?" She looked shocked.

"Of course I do! Why ask such a stupid question?!" She kissed me and hugged me tight.

"Okay....do you love Becca?" Now she looked confused.

Then she smiled that beautiful smile. "Like she was my own daughter."

"Okay, one more question. And this is very important." I pulled the box out of my pocket and got on one knee.

"Eleanor Calder, will you do the honor of being my wife and Becca's mother?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) OMG!!!!! I have been thinking of this for a while now and I have it all planned out! :)

once again, thank you all for reading, I love you all!

comment, share, vote, send a message!

-MANDYxx