Chapter 21

Becca's POV

I was woken up by dad shaking my shoulder. We all got out of the limo to be surrounded by millions of fans and paps! I quickly grabbed Daddy's hand and he squeezed it as we walked. We finally got into the studio and the doors shut. I blew out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Dad knelt down beside me, concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright baby girl?" I nodded and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

When they all went to sit on the couch across from the interviewer, I had to wait backstage. When they went on air, the lady, who's name was Carol, introduced the lads and then went straight into questions. She talked about the boys and their love lives for a while. I then remembered meeting Eleanor. She was so much like Daddy. I think she is his girlfriend! I will talk to him later.

Then came the big question. "So Louis, we have heard that you have adopted a girl. Is this true?" She leaned forward in anticipation.

"Yeah. That is true. Her name is Becca and she is the most wonderful daughter anyone could ever have." He smiled, which made me smile. The audience aww'ed.

"Is she here?" She asked. Daddy nodded. "May we meet her?"

"Of course!" Dad got off the couch and came over to me. He smiled at me and took my hand. As soon as I walked on the stage, I smiled and sat on Dad's lap.

"Hi Becca. How are you?" Carol asked me.

"Good, and how are you?" Carol smiled wider.

"Amazing thank you. Now tell me, what's it like living with these boys?"

"It's really fun. Sometimes, they can be pretty serious but at other times they just joke around. It's like one big happy family." I smiled and looked at each of them. Well, except Harry.

"Tha't awesome!' She asked me a few more questions and then went back to the lads. Finally, the interview was over and we decided to go for supper. Dad carried me to the car while I hid my face in his neck. We went to some place called Nandos and Niall was jumping up and down like a little kid at Christmas.

We all ordered. Well, I just decided I was going to share with daddy since I wasn't that hungry. We all finished up and went back to the room. We were all in the living room watching TV when I yawned. I tried to cover it up but it didn't work.

"Okay, time for bed." Daddy said. I groaned and snuggled back into the couch. He sighed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I snuggled into his chest.

"I'm not tired though!" I whined. he chuckled.

"Yes, you are. Now let's go." He carried me into the room and I got dressed into some pajamas and  walked back to the bed and crawled in. Dad kissed my forehead and went to leave. 

"Daddy." I whispered.

(Louis' POV)

I just opened the door to leave when I heard her little voice, "Daddy." She whispered. I turned around.

"Yes princess?"

"Stay with me."

I smiled and she moved over on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind, it was meant to be. And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me......" I sang 'little things' to her and by the time I was finished, she was fast asleep.

Before I went to sleep, I thought of this. She needs a mom. She needs to know that she has a girl in her life that loves her too. And i know the perfect way to make that happen.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

most of you will probably figure out what he is gonna do. if not, wait for the next chappie! :)

vote, comment, share, send a message if there is any questions.

-MANDYxx