Chandler's P.O.V

"and... Cut!!" I hear the director say "Alright that's it for today guys! You did great!"

       After saying goodbye to the rest of the cast, I head to Sam's house to hang out. I decided to walk because it wasn't that far from the set. (A/N: again this isn't based off of Chandler's life so idk if this is true or not)

      While I am walking past the park to Sam's house, I see 2 kids of opposite gender chasing each other around. I immediately think of (Y/N) and smile sadly.

     'Wherever you are (Y/N) I hope you're doing well and I hope we'll meet again soon'
I think as I continue walking.

      All through out the walk to Sam's house all I could think about was her.... And how much I.... missed her. I wish she hadn't moved to New York. When she left I was all alone and I had absolutely no friends. Luckily, I met Sam. Sure he wasn't (Y/N), but he was pretty close. He could never make me laugh like (Y/N) could though. If it was just because I was little or cause she was actually funny, I'll now never know.

      "Chan! Chan! Look!" (Y/N) says, causing me to look at her and double up with laughter because of the funny face she is making.

      "ooh Chan I have a good joke!"(Y/N) giggles before continuing, "Knock Knock"

      "Who's there" I say after recovering from my laughing fit.

      "Who"

      "who who"

      "Are you an owl?" she asks and we start laughing at the same time and end up lying on the floor next to each other.

      "(Y/N)" I ask her once we stopped laughing.

      "yeah?" she asks, pausing her laughter to look at me.

      "Will we really be Best Friends Forever?" I ask, scared that she'd say no.

      She smiles softly before replying "Of course we will! Pinky Promise!"

      I interlock my pinkie with hers and grin making her grin back.

      I smile to myself at the memory. If I can recall, I was 7 when that happened. One year before we got separated. I guess we never really kept that pinky promise after all. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed that I actually passed Sam's house. I quickly jog back and knock on the door. The door opens and Sam appears.

      "Come on a new video game just came out! We need to go to the mall now!!" Sam said pulling me to the sidewalk before I could say anything else and we walked to the mall joking and laughing the whole way there.

A/N:Sorry this chapter is sooo short. hehe It's short because in the next chapter, you and him meet!! so I ran out of ideas for this chapter. See you when I see you folks! :D

-BLCCBO