Cafe

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
*ringtone playing*

      "Hello" I say drowsily into the phone. Hey! You can't blame me. I just woke up from my nap!

      "Hey gurl!" the voice of the intruder of my lovely dream replies.

      "Hi. What do you need?" I say, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

      "Did I wake you? Sorry about that but anyways I was thinking--"

      "Wait hold up. You were thinking?!? I think I'm still dreaming." I fake being shocked and hear her scoff in annoyance.

      "Wow (Y/N) har har har" she sarcastically says while I just chuckle at my own little joke.

      "Anyways, I was thinking since today is a holiday, we could go to Starbucks and just hang out for the whole day. We will be going some other places though" she says and waits for my response.

      I check the time '7:30' "It's still seven thirty." I say, annoyed.

      "So?"

      "So it's still too damn early" I whine.

      "You really should get used to waking up early (Y/N). You'll be acting on The Walking Dead soon." She reminds me.

      "ugh fine. Let's meet up at the Starbucks at main street in let's say thirty minutes?" I say, getting up and heading to my closet to decide what to wear.

      "Great so see you in thirty, couch potato" she teases and hangs up.

      I roll my eyes at my best friend's nickname for me and start looking for an outfit. I finally find one then head into my shower to do my daily morning routine.

      "There" I say looking at the mirror and checking if it was okay. It was pretty chilly out since it was the start of October today.

 (A/N: outfit at the top ^^^^^ just ignore the pic of Dani and Eleanor

 (A/N: outfit at the top ^^^^^ just ignore the pic of Dani and Eleanor... and the hair... and the caption at the top... and the makeup but if you want to wear makeup, it's totally fine with me.)

      "Well look at you" my mom says, leaning on my doorway.

      "Mom! You gave me a heart attack! I'm gonna be out for the day with (F/N). Hope that's okay with you" I say, looking at her through the mirror.

      "Sure, I'll also be hanging out with some of my friends too. Just have your cellphone with you at all times and remember your curfew, young lady" she reminds me.

      "Alright mom" I smile at her and she leaves to probably go get ready for her outing with her friends.

      I grab my phone and put my beanie on my head and head out the door.

                                            ***Time skip***

      I arrive at Starbucks and look around.

      'huh. I guess she's not here yet'

      I check my phone and see that I'm five minutes too early. I decide to order our drinks, (F/D fav drink) and (F/F/D friend's fav drink). I sit at the booth and sip my (F/D) and scroll through Twitter. One pic catches my eye though. It was tweeted by Chandler's account and it showed a Starbucks drink with the caption 'There's nothing like a hot cup of joe in the morning. At Starbucks with Sam.' It wasn't the fact that we were having the same drink that made my eyes go wide. It was the fact that I could see my figure in the distance. It was at the very edge of the picture and only showed my back but I was sure it was me. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and I was right, it was me.

     I glance around the café and sure enough, just a few seats behind me, there was a boy, who looked to be about my age, wearing a sweatshirt with the hoodie pulled over his head, but I could still see some brown curls sticking out. He was talking with a blonde guy who looked exactly like Sam, the guy I met a the mall. Oh my god, they were best friends. I think about the incident and realize that Chandler was probably the one surrounded by the sea of girls. I see Chandler about to look up and I immediately turn around. I try to slow my heartbeat which was thumping so fast, you would've thought I just came back from running a marathon.

      "Hey!" I hear (F/N) greet me as she sits in the chair across me also where her drink was placed,

      "What's wrong? You look a bit pale."

      "He's here" I say nervously.

      "And so?" she says, nonchalantly sipping her drink.

      "And so what if he sees me and tries to talk to me?!" I say, trying to sound calm but failing horribly. Don't get me wrong. I want to talk to him. I want to be best friends with him again. It's just.... I don't think I can face him right now. I wouldn't know what to say and I'd be a complete mess.

      "(Y/N) you'll have to face him on Saturday, which might I remind you is the day after tomorrow. You'll have to face him sooner or later, might as well do it now" she says, putting down her drink and looking at me.

      I sigh and glance at the 2 boys who were glancing our way and talking to each other. Wait, what?!? Oh god. Please no. Don't tell me.

      "(F/N) Can we go now, please?!" I say hurriedly, glancing behind me from time to time.

      "Why?" she says, looking up from her phone.

      "They're looking over here" I say as quiet as I can but with desperation seeping from every word. It looked as though Chandler and Sam were ready to go over to us any second now.

      She looked up from her phone, looked at my face and sighed, "fine"

      Once that word left her lips, I stood up, taking my drink with me, and practically dragged (F/N) out the door and to her car. We hopped in and she drove off. I looked into the rear view mirror just in time to see Chandler staring after the car until we were no longer visible to him. I sighed in relief and stared out the window.

      "Thank you" I say, breaking the silence between me and my best friend.

      (F/N) sighs before replying, "Your welcome, but the next time we see him, I'm literally shoving you onto him so you'll be forced to talk."

       I chuckled and imagined the scenario. Me with flaming red cheeks in Chandler's arms and Sam and (F/N) snickering at us in the background.

      "Where are we going anyways?" I ask, turning to look at her.

      "Well I was thinking we could go to the mall then at around four, we'll go to the park for a walk" she said, her eyes focused on the road ahead.

      "Sounds like a plan" I say and shift in my seat to once again face the window.

      I thought about what happened earlier.

      "Do you think I should've stayed?" I asked (F/N) still gazing out the window.

      "I think you already know the answer to that (Y/N)" she replies.

      'No matter how much I would deny it, she was right. What was I supposed to say though?!? Ok next time when I see him, I'm definitely going to talk to him. Whether it's on set or off. I just hope I'll have something to say by then.'

A/N: And another chapter uploaded!!! I hope you guys like it :) Thank you guys so much for reading my story!! <3 I have nothing else to add so until next time!! :D
-BLCCBO