Just Like Old Times

Chandler's P.O.V

      "Oh Chandler. Your mum just texted me," (M/N) said, looking at her phone, "Did you give her my number?"

      "Oh yeah. She was asking for it. That's why I asked you for your number earlier," I reply finishing up the delicious lasagna.

      "She says you'll have to stay here the night because they're going out and won't be home until around 3 am," she informs me, still looking at her phone.

      "Ohh ok. That's fine with me but what about you?" I ask mentally pleading her to say yes. I glanced at (Y/N) to see what her reaction was but she looked like she was in deep thought.

       "Of course it is! You'll have to stay in (Y/N)'s room though because our guest bedroom is very messy," she says, finally looking up to meet my eyes.

      "Yup. Totally fine with me: I smile, glancing at (Y/N) every once in a while.

      "Wonderful and since you two are done (Y/N) can take you upstairs to her room now. Isn't that right (Y/N)?" (M/N) says and at the sound of her name , (Y/N) perks up.

      "I'll do that later. I still have some chores to do after all," she replies, a little blush stating to form on her cheeks. It was cute really. She was cute. Yes I'll admit she's cute, but I don't have a crush on her..... yet.

      "Oh that's fine. I'll do them for you, Sweetie," (M/N) smiles and starts clearing the table.

      "Are you sure?" (Y/N) asks, looking a bit confused.

"Of course, dear," (M/N) smiles as she takes the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

      I look at (Y/N) and she just shrugs and gestures me to follow her upstairs. We stop at a door that looked like it was definitely designed by (Y/N). She opened it and it led to a room decorated like the door.

      "Nice room," I comment, sitting on her bed.

      "Thank you," she replies as she rummages through what looks to be her closet.

      She finally finds what she was looking for and walks over to me and put them on my lap.

      "It looks to be about your size, I think" she says as I unfold the clothes and hold them out to see what they looked like.

      I raise an eyebrow at her and she immediately goes red and says, "It's not what you think!! So stop!! I just like wearing guy shirts sometimes when I sleep cuz they're comfy and those shorts belong to my cousin who isn't here right now so I thought you should wear them and I'm just gonna shut my mouth and get ready for bed and let you change so umm yeah. Goodbye!"

      Before I even had a chance to say anything, she rushed to the bathroom with clothes that, I assume was for her, and shuts the door.

      I chuckle and strip down to my boxers. I pull on the shorts that fit me perfectly might I add, and folded my clothes sloppily and put them in a spot I could easily see so I wouldn't forget them. I went back over to the bed and was about to put on the shirt when....

      "Oh my Lord!! I am so sorry! I just.. umm... It's just that I.. umm... thought you were done and I just.. I'll let you finish now," I hear a very flustered (Y/N) ramble and with that, she shut the door. I put on the shirt and layed on the couch thinking about what just happened. I let out a laugh and the bathroom door opens and out steps a bright red (Y/N) with her hands over her eyes.