The Castle and Town

Long ago, in a land far away there was a castle, complete with its own town. The castle itself was a magnificent building, a skyscraper of stone and metal, shooting up towards the sky like a rocket. In the Castle there lived a Queen, for this kingdom was matriarchal. The Queen was a middle aged woman, with short blonde hair, and simple brown eyes. The Queen lived almost alone, save for her bodyguards and her darling daughter. Her bodyguards, formally known as the Queen's Guard, were a handpicked selection of the finest soldiers the Royal Army had to offer. Years served was not a part of the selection process, only the most skilled and disciplined soldiers would become part. The Leader of the Royal Army was a man known as The General. The General was extremely close to the Queen, and fathered the Queen's daughter. And because of their connection, The General's word was taken almost in the same esteem as the Queen's. Now The General didn't live in the Castle, he chose the simple life of living in the Farmer's District, one of the four districts in the Castle Town. The four districts of this kingdom are the Castle, where the Queen, Princess, and Queen's Guard lived; it holds the richest people. The second district is known as the Merchant's Road, or just The Road, it hold the merchants and craftsmen, tailors, woodworkers, blacksmiths, and farriers, among others. The third district is the Farmer's District, this is the middle class district and it took up the most area of the Castle Town. The Farmer's District is where all produce and livestock are raised and slaughtered. This district was filled with people who spend their whole lives working outside, and thus, they are a close knit people. The fourth and final district is The Slums, where poverty runs rampant. The Slums are considered a safe haven for criminals, and because of this, a stigma that all people from The Slums are criminals has grown. When in reality, the non-criminals of The Slums are good-hearted people, they work hard, they live and love like no other. But, The Slums are home to many criminals because the soldiers are scared to search the district, for there are rabid animals and disease carrying rodents. Because of this, major crime bosses have taken root, and have created the 4 Pillars of Crime. The 4 Pillars represent the 4 major types of crime that are committed: Murder, Arson, Theft, and Bribery. Each Pillar is run by one man whose true identity is unknown, but are identified by a full cloak in a certain color; Black is Murder, and so the boss is often the called The Reaper. Red is Arson, this boss is known as Flame. Purple is Theft, this boss is known as Cutpurse. And Green is Bribery, this boss is known as The Donor. This is the Town and Castle of the Land Artruis, will you join me as I tell you of this adventure?