The Donor

The Donor, the Pillar of Bribery. The Donor used to be a decent sized man, average height with an average build, but his age, along with years of book studying, has given him a hunch. The Donor's real name is Richard Graft, and he dons himself with the traditional full cloak, but in an odd dark green color. Growing up, Graft was the son of a wealthy politician. His father held a lot of power, and often abused it, cheating on Graft's mother regularly and breaking the law just as often. He was never prosecuted though, for he bribed the police officers to "let it slide." And so, from a young age, Graft learned that money was the best way to control people, not respect, not fear. Now a days, Graft rarely leaves his house, and when he does he never talks, never interacts with anyone. Graft's descent into crime happened when he assaulted one of his friends over a board game, and the charges were dropped because his father paid the family off. Graft quickly learned that no matter the incident, his father would pay it off. Well, when Graft's father died, Graft inherited his father's fortune, keeping his string of bribes and corruption. Graft moved to The Slums so that he would avoid angry neighbors knocking on his door. The Donor now spends his days studying finance and banking, or practice shooting. Not only was he a prosperous man, but The Donor was also known as the best shot in all of Artruis, and Graft,much like his father, abused this power.