Flame

Flame, the Pillar of Arson, was a young man. Ruling for only 6 years he was the most inexperienced Pillar. Flame's real name is Bryson Chare. Chare is a citizen of the Castle Town and was the son of a blacksmith. He had been born here 26 years past and had never left. When Chare was 10 years old his home on the Merchant's Road had burned down caused by his father's forge sparking too much. Chare's entirely family died, and he was presumed dead too, but no, Chare was the sole survivor, and he suffered greatly. His body was covered with burns, and his hair singed off. But he felt different afterwards, not in the sense that he was horribly disfigured, but in the sense that he now had a fire burning within him. And 10 years later he added the 4th, and most recent Pillar, Arson. Chare is now a tall and lanky man, with bright red hair and wild black eyes. His dark red cloak hides his features as he walks about his Territory, sparking in anger at even the smallest infraction. Chare was hot headed and arrogant, thinking that he was the most powerful Pillar, and that he would eventually rule over all the others. Flame fathered no children, as he refused to let anyone see his scarred hideous body. And those who have felt his wrath know that when you look in that hood, the crazed black eyes are all that you can see. Flame spends his days either sitting by his fireplace which always burns, no matter the heat, training outside with his whip, or terrorizing the people of his Territory. No one has heard Flame laugh, but it is said that before he delivers punishment a wicked smile crawls onto his face.