T.W/1/I Hate Men

Readers, please don't take offense:)

G.A fanfic. We've all known Mikan as an optimistic, bubbly character. What if she's a complete feminist? A social outcast? Her best friend, Hotaru, is the only one she relies on, talks to, loves. She hates boys, and there's a reason behind it. One day... she has to face a serious problem. Her best friend gets a boyfriend and eventually her carefully built world starts to fall apart when the person behind her hatred comes back too. The flirtatious prince Natsume grows to have an interest in her and may be the only one who can heal her broken heart.

Gakuen Alice belongs to Higuchi Tachibana but the plot belongs to meXD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm afraid to lose someone. More than the pain of being alone, more than anything..."

-Yuka Azumi(Gakuen Alice)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Wheel/1/I Hate Men

My father left my mother and I, once upon a time. I never really knew him but my mother said he had a reason, a good one to leave us behind. It was then that I decided I wouldn't care anymore. We needed him and he wasn't there so I gave up on looking for him, and for that reason... So from then on, it was just me and mum. She had to work hard so I barely saw her throughout the day. Sometimes we even forgot about the others' existence. But even so, I loved her for trying, for working so hard and being there. I loved her so much to the point that I wanted to be like her. Independent and strong. I didn't want to depend on a man. Because... look at what happened to my mom.

I don't when it started, but by the time I entered high school, I was done with boys. I despised them. I solely relied on Hotaru, my best friend since I could remember, and together we stuck like two peas in a pod. I told her about everything and she listened. I didn't need anyone else, as long as she was there.

Soon enough, just being there wasn't good enough, I realized that someday I'd have to let her go and that day was growing near. Somewhere though, I knew deep down that she wasn't going to stay by my side forever. She was going to find herself a reason to go and I wasn't sure whether or not I could trust myself to let go. I hated it. I hated letting go.

When my mom bought me a doll once, I pulled the hair of my neighbor when she tried to take it from me. I was possessive and selfish. So how could I possibly let go of the only person, besides my mother, that made my life meaningful? Even when she was cold, she stayed by my side and patted my head when I was down. She came to be the sister I never had. So like a spoiled child, I desperately swatted anything that came her way. Especially the boys that surrounded her each day like she was a piece of candy. I became a strong guardian for her although she knew karate and was a black belt at that and I only knew how to play Karate on a game console.

But even when she was the top of our class, beautiful, and quiet: the perfect example of a girl, I came to admire her as well. I was never jealous of her because there were also things that I was good at to match her. She was terrible at cooking yet I could cook delicacies. She never participated in any physical activities but I loved every sport out there and that was my good point too. And not to brag or anything, but I wasn't bad at singing either. How we became friends was because she loved to eat many of things I made. It all started when we were four. Our mothers were great friends so we hung out a lot. But me and Hotaru were always avoiding the other. Just because our mom's were friends didn't mean we had to.

Back then I had a oven that I could cook things in. So I made a brownie, and my mother had me share with Hotaru. Her eyes sparkled and she asked me to be her friend from then on. Although she only became my friend for that reason she hasn't disregarded me as her friend yet! Even when she loves food more than anything else in the world, I loved the feeling of being needed. So I stuck to her and to this day we have been best friends!