Chapter 1

"I can't be no superman but for you I'll be superhuman." The voice rung through my sensitive ears as it carried down the hallway. It was an angelic voice that had a hint of Irish in it. Ironic

  The words to the song are completely ironic because I know that the only people that come over here are superheroes. I mean even my brother is Superman. You can't get any more superhero than that. Well, besides me of course, but no one knows I exist. That will change very soon I can assure you. 

  I heard a door near my room close and only assumed it was the bathroom. 

  I can hear everything, but no one can hear in my room. It is soundproof even for superheroes. 

  I took a step forward as I resumed practicing my fighting skills. Although I do have a few powers that my brother does I don't have them all. I can't fly, I don't have x ray vision, I don't have supersonic hearing although I have sensitive ears, I'm not invincible, and I'm pretty strong for my size but not inhuman strength. I do have fighting strategies, heat vision, a partial ability to heal myself, telekinesis, telepathy but only with the people I care about the most, and super speed. The power that I don't have that would be super useful would be flying, but I do have some that my brother doesn't have and I'm grateful. 

  Being the clumsy person I am I tripped and fell over my feet and landed on my stomach with a grunt. I huffed and stood slowly letting the pain ease away before resuming my stance. I swung the blade around my head and stabbed the dummy with it, leaving the blade in its "heart" as I backed away. 

  I started to hear yelling in the hallway so I crept closer to the door to distinguish exactly who was fighting. "What are you doing?" "Nothing." "Don't nothing me!" "Chill out man I was just using the bathroom." "Why up here?!"I heard a huff of annoyance from the person fighting with my brother. "Liam was in the one downstairs so I just came up here to use this one. What's the big deal anyway?" 

  I rolled my eyes. Sometimes Louis can be so obvious about certain things to the point where it makes it difficult to hide. 

  "You just left the meeting without warning and I got mad." 

  Great going, Louis. Sarcasm alert! 

  I walked away from the door, but didn't pay attention to the wad of clothing on my floor causing me to trip. I fell face first letting out a shriek as I hit the ground. "What was that?" I froze to my spot on the ground and held my breath as my eyes widened. How in the world did anyone hear that?!  "What was what?" "I heard a noise coming from that room." "It's probably just some rodent or something. Come on back so Paul doesn't get mad." I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and slowly turned my head to face the door. 

  Everything was silent until I heard footsteps going down the stairs and Louis telling me to 'Be more careful. That was too close.'

~*~

What do y'all think so far?????

2 votes and 1 comment??????

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️