Chapter 26

I awoke with a pounding headache causing me to groan involuntarily. My eyes slowly fluttered open to find myself surrounded by darkness. I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the dark and found myself locked in a cell. Cold, stones took place as the walls and floor and metal bars as the door and window. The small window aloud a very small amount of light into the room. I pushed myself off of the damp floor and felt my head. My headache should have gone away by now.

  Why weren't my healing powers working? What the heck did he inject me with?

  I let out a low humph and pushed myself against the wall so that I could attempt to stand. I tried my telepathy with Niall and Louis but nothing happened. He must have injected me with an anesthetic that affects my powers. Well that's just great. Now I have no way to get out of here. I just hope that Niall understood and is already on his way to help or I am officially screwed. I don't know who I am with either. All I remember is a strange man leaving and Shadow injecting me. I don't know if I'm with Shadow or the strange man.

  I stood on my feet wobbly and looked towards the door made of metal bars. I used the wall as my support as I made my way to the door. I peeked out causing my eyes to widen and I let out an involuntarily gasp. Shifters. I have been captured by shifters. Yep, defiantly screwed.

  I backed away from what I saw and slumped against the back wall with my eyes still glued to the door. There was a large, deep red wolf standing by the door at the end of the hallway and another tan wolf at the other end. There were guards by each cell door from what I could tell.

  I tried to keep my breathing maintained and clear my fuzzy mind. I tried once again to contact Niall or Louis but still couldn't reach them. My head pounded and my healing powers would not kick in. Of all the times I could really use my powers, I was incapable.

  "W-who are you?" A small voice whispered from the darkness. I spun around and gasped as I saw a small girl crawling out of the dark corner. "I'm Leah. Who are you?" "Kate." I nodded. "How did you get here?" "I was sold." "I'm so sorry." She shrugged her shoulders and sat still. 

  I heard a door slam hard at the end of the hallway causing me to cringe further into the dark corner. Footsteps pounded down the hall and I heard voices. "Has she woken up yet?" A man with a booming voice asked very loudly and if I wasn't awake, that would have defiantly woken me up. "I'm not sure, Alpha." Shit. It's the alpha. I'm so screwed. Maybe I should pretend to be asleep. Maybe he would leave me alone. Maybe I-.

  My cell door slammed open cutting off my thoughts. I looked into dark, cold, brown eyes staring at me with amusement dancing in them. He had light brown hair that was tousled and he was very built and tall. I watched him closely, afraid of what he might do. "Leah? Is it? Pleasure to meet you."

~*~

Hey guys!!!

Can we get 6 comments???

Oh and I got a snapchat!!! comment ur username so I know it's u but add me bellebug23 !!!!

Love y'all forever and ever!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️