Author's Note

I won't be writing any notes within the story, so I'll try to sum up everything I want to say here.

This story will only be from the girl's point of view only, there won't be any point of views change all through the story. Things won't be clear at first cause you won't know what's going on in the head of the others, but you'll get everything later.

This is not your typical demons story, so don't be surprised when you find it not as what you expected. I don't want to do like nearly every person out there writing about demons. I'm trying to do something new, different, hopefully it turns out good.

I'm not a serious person at all, so you can't blame me if I write my stories a little bit on the humor side. I'll have to try to be serious at some points though. So if you're searching for an intense, dark, serious book, with no jokes or time to laugh at all, I'm sorry. This is not the right book for you.

Nothing annoys a writer more than people telling them how should they write their stories. When someone writes a story, it's like they make their whole new imaginary world. So don't try to tell me: That's not how demons are like, what are you doing? cause I will tell you: Honey, this is story is fiction. As in, it doesn't exist. So how are you telling me that's not how they are like? Are you secretly one of them or something? I make the world in this story, I write it, I manage it, I choose how is it like. This is not the real world, this is the world in my book. It's called fiction for a reason, you know? So just leave me do my job and enjoy it. Okay? Okay.

And lastly, it would mean a lot to me if you read this, I really hope you like it. Also, leave comments- everywhere- cause what author doesn't love those?