Chapter 4: Morning Interview

I'm laying in bed right now before going to sleep. It was a very long day today, including me and Clarisse helping Mamabear at the restaurant. Even though I'm very tired, what I'm happy about is that I was able to get a job thanks to Madam Maningas, and that my ate Clarisse is able to move back in with me and nay. Clarisse is very important to me, to me she is the best big sister/ate anyone could ever have. Ate Clarisse always supports me in everything I do! Anyways, I'm laying in bed getting very "kilig to the bones", exactly what I feel right now. It's because I'm very scared for my interview tomorrow morning, once again though I'm in University I need a part time job because my mom, Clarisse, and I aren't rich. Right now my Mom is downstairs watching TV, while Clarisse catches me still awake in bed. "Huy, tulug na." "Why is your lamp still on, how come you're still awake"? "Ate Clarisse, patawarin mo' ko'." "Tulug na, don't you have an interview tomorrow"? "Wa, that's the thing." "I'm still awake thinking about the interview tomorrow morning because I'm nervous, what if I don't get the job"? "Relax ka muna, Celine". "Just try your best to impress Ms. Manansala tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do good". "Tulug na, ok?" "Goodning I'm leaving now". "Wait, ate Clarisse," as I kept her from leaving. "O, bakit Celine"? "Madam Maningas told me the Manansala family lives in a mansion, plus, there's a very gwapo boy there." "Huy, weh, jackpot mansion yan." "Gwapo lalake"? "Jackpot murin." "I don't believe Madam Maningas, there will be no gwapo lahat lahat gwapo boy at the Manansala Residence tomorrow morning". "Whatever you say, 'Line." "Goodnight 'Line"! "Tulug na ako Celine." "Wa, me too." I will hopefully be Yaya Celine, in my dreams.

The Next Morning: It's 10:30 in the morning, I'm already out of the house trying to catch a tricycle. My kilig to the bones feeling is continuing, I had a light breakfast. Clarisse and Mamabear are working at Aquino Style, they left the house as soon as I left.

Now, it's 10:55 AM, I arrived just in time. I got off the tricycle and stepped onto the sidewalk. I looked to my left side as the tricycle drove away and there I found this very beautiful, neat, huge mansion in front of me. It was just 5 minutes before the interview, so as I rushed to the mansion gate, the security guard let me inside, and he led me to the upper balcony, by just walking a few staircases. There I found a lady, who I assumed was Ms. Manansala, and a maid was by her side. "Magandang umaga, po", I greeted her. "O, magandang umaga young lady." "Are you the young girl that the Maningas Household has sent to me for the interview"? "Opo madam". "You can call me Maam' Kris". "You are just in time, young lady". "Here take a seat, here's some too big at meron orange juice." "Maraming salamat ho". "Ay, walang anuman." "So I'm Kris Manansala, it's a pleasure to meet you". "You too Maam' Kris, I'm Celine Roselle Aquino." "Celine Roselle Aquino, what would you like me to call you"? "Ay maam', Celine". "Okay, Celine how old are you"? "17 taon po". "So you are currently in University"? "Yes maam', garal' ko sa Hermosa University". "Ah, do you have any experience as a Yaya, Celine"? "O, wala po". "Why do you need this part-time job as a Yaya"? "Maam' Kris, I need this part time job because I need money for me and my family, my family is not rich." "Well, Celine." "Ho"? "You are hired"! "O, maraming maraming salamat po"! "Walang anuman Celine"! "There's something about you, ang ganda mo, talino, sweet, caring and willing." "Ay, maam' Kris, whatever you want me to do, I'll do for you"! "How old is your child I will be taking care of, plus, babahe o lalake"? "Oo, babahe yan." "8 na taon." "Sometimes, she's a little bit mischievous, pero maganaka sha." "Oh, I forgot." "This is also a bit of a stay-in job meaning you'll live here, you will have your own room here, but during some certain times I will let you go back home to visit your family, is that okay"? "Ay, maam', walang problema yan". "O sige, we can go inside now, I'll show you around, show you the guest room for you, and introduce you to my kids." "Ah, ok lang maam'." "Salamat again, I'll call my mom inside the house."