Chapter 9: Mall Trip

As soon as the Manansala kids had finished their breakfast, we brushed our teeth, got dressed, and headed to the mall. Goma was already in the driver's seat, while Joaquin decided to sit in the front with Goma, and I sat in the back together with Ryzza and Abigail. As we were driving, Joaquin listening to his music on his iPod 5th generation and his Beats headphones. I wasn't so surprised that Joaquin had and owned beats headphones, he comes from a rich family you could already tell, because the Manansala Residence is a mansion. Unlike my family, which the Aquino Residence is just an ordinairy plain old house. Maam' Kris has alot of money then, of course. Abigail had her iPod and her phone with her too, and yes Abigail had a 5th gen iPod too, except her kuya Joaquin's was grey and hers, blue. And yes, Joaquin and Abigail both had phones. Myphones, while I had a little non-touchscreen red phone. Ryzza, was playing on her tablet. These kids were completely rich. "O Celine, kumosta, how do you like your new job", Goma asked. "Ay, masanting na masanting Goma." "Beautiful Manansala mansion"! "Jackpot eh", Goma answered. "Wapin," I replied. The other maids, I already met 2 of them (Ethel and Tarantina,) and Goma, one of the few drivers, happen to be very nice to me. The Manansala Residence is yet a very kind and warm family, I don't know about Joaquin, and the Manansala Residence itself has its very own kind and warm maids and drivers, I don't know about Tarantina. Very grumpy. I still don't know about Joaquin and Tarantina. I still don't know if they'll both ever change at least, I don't know, maybe they will. Even if that's Joaquin's kind of personality, at least he's being himself, and I'm still in love. We finally arrived at the mall, Goma dropped us outside in front of the main entrance, while he went to go look for a parking. Mall time na!