Chapter 7: Yaya Celine's First Day

It's my first day as Yaya Celine, I'm not so very nervous, or as well kilig to the bones, but I'm alright. Ryzza seems like a very cute, totally maganakang anak, seems a little mischievous yet sobrang malantung. Ang gwapo si Joaquin, and Abigail seems very nice. I finally enter the mansion for my first day of my job as Yaya Celine. "Magandang umaga Maam' Kris", I greeted her. "Ay, magandang umaga to you to, Yaya Celine." "Maraming salamat Maam', gising ba si Ryzza, or is she still sleeping"? "Ah Celine, gising na ba sha, she's just playing." "For breakfast, atin champorado, at gatas at pati orange juice, takman mo". "Ay Sige Maam' Kris, salamat." "At today you will be accompaning my kids to the Mall, kasama si Joaquin, Abigail, at of course Ryzza". "Ay, sige." "Bakit mag mall tayo"? "Joaquin is probably going to buy a few new Xbox games, Ryzza some toys, and whatever Abigail needs." "Joaquin is also going to buy some gifts for his girlfriend." WHAT?!? I THOUGHT IN MY HEAD, I FELT SO HURT AND A BIT JEALOUS. MERON SIYANG GIRLFRIEND?!? I SHOULD'VE KNOWN..."Celine, okay ka lang"? "Oh, maam' Kris, okay ku." "Uh Joaquin, meron shang girlfriend talaga"? "Wa, meron shang girlfriend, bakit, problema sa yo' Celine"? "Ay no maam' Kris, talaga wala". "I just thought, ang generous si Joaquin..." "Ay salamat, ok late na ako, I'll go to work now, Goma, can you please start the car"? "Ok, salamat Goma". "Celine, meron isang problema tawagan mo ako, did you also bring a bag of clothes and other things for your stay-in"? "Oo, and yes Maam' Kris, I'll call you." "Ingat ka maam', have a nice day see you this evening". "Goma will drive you and the 3 to the mall, bye, maraming maraming salamat Celine". "Bye Maam', bye Goma"! Before Ryzza, Abigail, and Joaquin headed downstairs, I decided to go back down to my stay-in room. The other maids and driver Goma of the house had their own servant-quarter rooms too, just like me. I had a bunk bed just like the other maids, I decided to unpack my things. After I was done, Ryzza buzzed me on the intercom. "Yaya Celine, gising na ako, I'm done playing I will go down for breakfast now." "Ah goodmorning Ryzza, ingat ka, be careful on the stairs ah?" "O sige Yaya Celine". I decided to rush to the stair case on the main floor so Ryzza could be careful going down, I wouldn't want to get fired on my first day. Ryzza wasn't there. So I headed to the dining room. Ryzza was already seated at the dining table. "Ay, nanjan ka pala." "Yup, anong breakfast ko Yaya Celine"? "Atin champorado, I'm guessing either your mom or one of the maids cooked it, anong drink mo too big at pati orange juice"? "Sige Yaya Celine, champorado at pati too big at pati orange juice." "O sige Ryzza, tulug si Abigail at Joaquin"? "Ay, tulug ba sila." "They'll come down soon". "Ok, I'll get their breakfast ready too". As I went to go get the food and drinks from down the spiral staircase heading to the servants' headquarters, the thought of Joaquin and his girlfriend was making me feel awkward, weird, and crazy inside. I just felt insane. Whoever you may be Joaquin's girlfriend, you are the luckiest girl on earth, I thought.