Chapter 18: Dinner With The Manansalas

It was official, Mamabear and ate Clarisse were going to join the Manansalas and I for dinner. Now, we can finally all meet each other. Everyone was inside, me Tarantina, and Ethel were preparing the dinner while Goma was watching us. Joaquin was up in his room texting Nina, while Ryzza and Abigail were in the Xbox room. As soon as I went upstairs in the living room, Mamabear and ate Clarisse had just walked through the door! Hi Mamabear! Hi ate Clarisse! I ran to the door to hug Mamabear and ate Clarisse. "Huy, si Maam' Kris Celine"? Mamabear asked. Maam' Kris came to the living room. "Oh, hello, kumusta, you must be Miss. Carmina Aquino." Maam Kris told my mom. "Ay, magandang gabi po", my mom greeted Maam' back. "And you must be, ate ni Celine, ate Clarisse Aquino." "Magandang gabi po, Maam' Kris." Ate Clarisse replied. Suddenly, Joaquin came down from the main staircase and walked into the living room where we were at the couch. Ate Clarisse leaned over and whispered to me. "Sha ba Joaquin"? "Oo, bakit." I replied. "Gwapo sha." "I told you." "Magandang gabi po, Miss Aquino." "Magandang gabi po ate ni Celine." "Tawagan mo ako Clarisse, ako ate ni Celine." "O, patawarin mo ako', Clarisse." "Ay, ok lang Sir Joaquin." Ryzza and Abigail arrived in the living room with Ethel who escorted them. Ryzza and Abigail greeted too. "Maam Kris, salamat sa dinner invite mo," Mamabear thanked Maam Kris. "Ay, wala yan." "Kain tayo na." We went to the dining room. Nina arrived too, and she was introduced too. Now, everyone knew everyone. Ate Clarisse whispered to me again. "Sha ba Nina"? "Oo, bakit." "Maganda sha." "I told you." Mamabear, ate Clarisse, me, Ryzza, Abigail, Nina, and Joaquin all sat at the dining table and ate dinner together. There was bistig, lasagna pasta, salad, fried chicken at chaka rice, orange juice at chaka tubig. "How old are you Clarisse"? Maam Kris asked while we were still eating dinner all together. "18 na taon po,  Joaquin too, Celine told me." "Oo, pati 18 na taon si Joaquin." "So you must be 1 year older than Celine." "Opo maam." "Celine, 17 na taon ka ba"? "Oo Nina." I replied to Nina's question. "Pati ako, 17 na taon." "Joaquin is 1 year older than me." Nina replied. "Ah, I see." After dinner, everyone thanked each other then Mamabear and ate Clarisse soon left and went back home. Joaquin drove Nina home, in his very sweet ride. He had a CHALLENGE car. His own challenge car.