Chapter 19: Goodbye Hermosa University

Before going to sleep, after Mamabear and ate Clarisse had already left, (including Nina who was dropped off home by Joaquin,) Ryzza and Abigail had returned to the Xbox Kinect room to play, while Maam' Kris, Joaquin and I had a chat in the dining room. "Celine, your Mamabear and ate Clarisse are both parehong 2 napakabuti tao," Maam' Kris told me. "Ay, salamat po, ikaw napakabuti." I replied. "Celine, Joaquin, isn't tomorrow the provincial university test"? Maam Kris asked. "Oo Maam, the provincial university test is for the Universities sa buong Pilipinas, it's a test for each of us university students to see if our academic grades and marks are good enough to stay or remain as a student in that University." "I hope ako pati ate Clarisse ko pass the test, sana naman." "Hermosa University is the only University Mamabear can afford and pay for me and ate Clarisse." "Ah, ok lang yan Celine." Maam' replied to me. "I wish both you and Joaquin good luck for the big test bukas, also good luck to your ate Clarisse, and good luck Joaquin to Nina, ok"? "Maraming salamat po Maam' Kris, goodnight na, I'll put Ryzza in bed now." "Ah sige, maraming salamat sa inyo' Celine, goodnight to you too." "Goodnight mom, love you," I heard Joaquin say to Maam as I left to the other side of the house to get Ryzza.

After I had put Ryzza asleep, the whole household went asleep. I was lying in my room, once again thinking in the dark. I was so scared and very nervous for the test, I definetly feel the "kilig to the bones." If either me or ate Clarisse don't pass, I won't have another University to go to, because Hermosa is totally cheap and that's the only University Mamabear can afford. I'm not very good at most subjects, I'm not stupid but my very best subject would be Art. I'm very good at art, I make alot of paintings. Sana, passing grade ako.