Chapter 17: Request: Dinner With The Manansalas

I got off the tricycle in front of the Manansalas' mansion, and the security guard welcomed me back through the front gate. I came back inside. Ma'am Kris was home. "Ay, Celine, you're back." "You could've stayed as long as you wanted." "It's ok lang Ma'am, I know you need alot of help around the house." "Saan ang lahat"? "Oh, Ryzza, Abigail, and Joaquin are playing together in the Xbox room, Kinect Sports dao, hehe." "Ah, ok." "Celine, nais kong hilingin sa iyo ng isang katanungan." "Ho"? "I was wondering if your Mamabear and ate would like to join us for dinner, you know, so the Aquino's can meet the Manansalas, Nina will be here too." "Ah iyon ay magiging walang problema sa aking Mamabear at ate Clarisse, ko na lang ay tumawag sa kanila magtanong." "Salamat Ma'am Kris para sa iyong alok, ikaw ay isang napakabuti boss"! "Ay Celine, wala yan." "O sige, go ahead and call." "I have to go return to work now, either call or text me back while I'm at work, salamat." "Walang anuman Ma'am Kris, ingat ka." I called the home phone, on my cell. Mamabear picked up. I asked her and she said yes. Mamabear said her and ate Clarisse are going to ride a tricycle to the mansion, I gave them the address over the phone. I was very excited for them to see the mansion, and meet the Manansalas. And what will Mamabear and ate Clarisse's reaction be to Joaquin, since I told them both that gwapo lahat sha?