Part 29: Party Time prt 3

"Meet me in the bathroom" he whispers in my ear, pushing me aside.

He walks away leaving me still on the floor. I tried getting up but I fell back down. Out the corner of my eye I can see Kesean sitting down a few feet away.

"KESEAN!.... KESWAN!.... KE-DWAN! I screamed.

He turns around but turns back to what ever he's doing. This bitch, I say in my head crawling over to his chair. I realized he was talking to a couple of girls, I've should've known. So I bang on his chair trying to get his attention. It works and he pulls me up. I fall on to his lap but that was actually on purpose.

"Fuck these girls babe" I say out loud giving him a lap dance.

"Tyler--"

"Shut up Kesean! I mean baby" I laugh.

"No come on get off me, your fucking drunk" He tries to push me off.

"OKAYYY! REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU WANT A HANDJOB OR SOMETHING! I yell at him.

"Trust me I can have someone else do that" he looks over at the girls.

"Not like me" I straddle his lap again putting my hand against his jeans. I moved my hand downwards and went inside his pants. He tries to stop me but I eventually grab on his dick, making him moan in my ear.

"Why are you so hard if you don't want me here" I questioned him.

"I hate you Tyler" he squints his eyes as I jerk harder.

"Awww baby boy" I moan in his ear kissing down his neck. He bites his lip and starts breathing heavier on me.

"Why do you have to be so sex-y" he breathes.

I don't respond, tilting his head back on the chair while I grind and kiss on him slowly. Next thing I know my hand is covered in cum as I pull it up from his pants.

"Bye" I say putting my cum dripping finger in my mouth walking away. Fuck! I forgot all about the bathroom.
I stumble across the room, holding on to everything in sight. Everything was spinning and looping around in my head. Then Eric pops up out of nowhere and hands me a big shot of some type drink.

"I thought you were going to meet me" he whispers as I'm chugging down the shot he gave me.

"Sorry derric" I say looking dazed.

"It's Eric babe...you like it" he points to the glass.

I nod my head laughing. He hands me another shot, making me drink that one down too. The drinks quickly enter my system and I start mumbling random shit to him, while I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Come on" he helps me up pulling me towards the bathroom.

I was zoning out on the way there, but I manage to see him lock the bathroom door behind us. He sat me down on the sink up against the mirrors and almost fell his self, on his way over to me but quickly gained his balance. We were both drunk it seemed, then he started kissing me and grabbing my legs. I was losing my focus at a faster rate now and everything was becoming brighter. I could hear the people outside counting down to midnight in the background.

"Wha about the the count downnn" I manage to say to him.

5!.............4!...........3!...........2!.........1!...

*11:12 am*🕖🌞

I open my eyes slowly, looking up at the ceiling. I see a light that looks exactly like mine inside my room. What a coincidence. I turn my head looking more at my surroundings.

Shit I am in my room! How did I get here, and who the hell is laying on me! I look down at my legs wrapped around Eric's back.

You've got to be shitting me....

I can't believe Eric of all people is in my bed, specifically laying on my covered vagina. My head hurts like hell too, it feels like someone is hitting me with a metal bat over and over again.

I push him away getting up from my bed and going into the bathroom next door. I notice that my house is trashed, I see red cups everywhere, beer bottles, glowsticks and even a fucking condom.

"What the fuck!" I yell picking it up with a glow stick and throwing it away.

I open the medicine cabinet and pop a Tylenol in my mouth. Ughh I was so uncomfortable, my head was throbbing, my body aches and I couldn't remember anything from last night.

I dialed Naomi's number on my phone, hoping she can give me a little closure. She answers.

"Heyy" she says weakly.

"Morning, I hear your fucked up too"

"Yeah, I've been up since 9 struggling with this headache"

"Me too. I just got up. But I don't know why my head hurts so badly, did I fall?

"No Tyler" she laughs. "Your having a hangover"

I sigh. "I must have drank alot lastnite, because I can't remember anything...and ERIC IS IN MY BED!

"Damn! Did you sleep with him?!

"I told you I don't know what happened...or what I did..."

"Jasmine is going to kill you"

"I know right, but do you remmeber anything?"

"I know I had over 40 shots"

"Besides that! What did I do?

"I did see you dancing with Eric but I don't remmeber anything else....ohhh wait then I saw you go into the bathroom, you were in there long by the way. But then we partied at your house the rest of the night"

"MY HOUSE? that explains the mess all over the floor"

"Yeah sorry about that"

"Great now I have to clean up before my mom comes home at 12 from her trip"

"Make Eric do it, and find out if y'all did do something and CALL ME ASAP!

"Fine"

We hang up and I walk back into my room. "ERIC WAKE THE FUCK UP!