Part 94: Catching up

It's been awhile since me and Christina actually said words to eachother. I mean after she got me a little house on the outskirts of Miami, she up and left. I couldn't call her phone anymore and she wouldn't reply to none of my texts, It was so hard the first month. And since I'm used to just waking up next to her everyday, I'm reminded of the lonely life again. I won't be surprised if she already moved on without me....that was always her strong point. But its already hard enough not seeing her, let alone with someone else. *sigh* I really miss my ex-girlfriend...again.

But instead of waking up to her, I wake up next to my baby boy.

He loves his Lilo and stitch, I think it's crazy how kids can like one show one month and another one the next one

He loves his Lilo and stitch, I think it's crazy how kids can like one show one month and another one the next one. He's getting so long too. And as you can see that kinky afro of his needed a little trim but it'll grow back fast...atleast that's what his dad said. Oh and me and his father worked out somethings in the court, so now I fully have my rights back to him and he can spend more time with me without Kesean around. And it's honestly the best feeling in the world having him next to me anytime I want now. So atleast I still have my baby to keep me grounded these days.

*Phone rings*

I answer it, surprised.

"Good morning" Naomi replies

"Good morning"

"Hey, where have you been? I went past your house and your never home"

I laugh. "I don't live in Chicago anymore hun"

"Oh shit, so where are you?

"Miami"

"Aye. What made you go there?

"Well a few months ago, chris brought me a ticket to come and stay with her and I just never left"

"So yall talking again?

"Was..."

"What happened?

"I fucked up....I really did"

"You can talk to me you know"

"Look ever since we saw eachother for the first time again, our feelings never went away...I love her all over again. Then we got back together and I was just so happy being with her. But then I fucked up...and cheated with Kesean by accident"

"Mmm. Kesean's there too?

"Yeah he's Isaac's dad"

"What!? Holy shit....and where is my godson anyways?

"He's right here sleep"

"Awwe, so you can see him now?

"Yeah, when ever I want"