Part 35: Welcome Back...

"How big is he" her eyes widen.

"Mmm" I grin.

"Yo how big?!"

"10 and 5/8ths"

"10 and 5/8th inches?"

"Yep, I had to measure it with a ruler"

"What the fuck? He actually let you measure his dick with a ruler?"

"Yeah. I used my school ruler too" I laugh.

"Where is it?"

"Right here in my books" I say picking it up.

"Give it" she reached out her hand and took it from me.

"I'm so telling Bennie" I laugh.

She ignores me, putting the ruler on the table and measuring 10 inches up with her finger.

"Damn he big. Was this touching it?" She bites down on her lip.

"Duh"

Not saying anything else, she lifys up to the ruler to her nose and takes a sniff, trying to smell his.....shit I don't even know.

"Naomi!"

"It smells just like a man and a tad bit of Gucci"

"I know right, he always smell like cologne"

"You got yourself a MAN..." she says dramatically still sniffing around my ruler. ...this girl😣

"You know what, you can have it. Since you probably sniffed out all the testosterone anyways..." I roll my eyes, chuckling.

"Yesss! That's why your my bestfriend, thanks!"

*Bell rings*🔔🔔🔔

"Alright, see you later ma" She walks away, not letting go of the ruler still.

Seeing everyone leaving, I pick up my books and walk the other way to head to my next class, Chemistry. I take my seat at my assigned, seeing Kesean walking in right after me.

Yeah...he was in this class and didn't even look my way as he went to his seat. Kesean really acts petty sometimes, it's like he's a fucking girl....even Chris didn't act petty towards me.

"Hello class! It's so good to be back right.... *no one agrees* We'll lets started, today we aren't going to the lab. Instead we're going to do a group test. Yay! This is not going to be like a regular test because you can actually talk and mingle with your team. And the team that gets the highest score will be rewarded with five homework passes"

The class starts talking again, hearing the reward. Shit, I could use some homework passes😏

"Now for your groups.... Group one is Hakim..Nate...Amber...Brielle...and Will. Group two is--"

*Class Phone Rings*

Seeing her stop and rush to the phone, about a few seconds later she then tells the class to hold tight while she makes a run. Still so very tired, I lay my head down just for a minute and drift off to sleep right there on my desk.

*15 minutes later*🕒

"Miss Mayy? Tyler?! Wake up sweetie and join your team" my teacher wakes me up.