Part 71: Long time No see

*Phone rings*

I look over and see "Unknown" on top of the screen. Not thinking, I answer it and put down my noodles.

"Hello?

"Hey" a female answers

"This is?

"Wow, you forgot about me"

"Christina?

"Maybe" she laughs

Was this Chris actually calling me? And if so...how in the hell did she get my number? I don't know but...thinking this is actually her just makes me happy for some reason. I guess I'm over our petty drama...

"Is this her? I asked

"Yes, I know I proably sound different"

"A little"

"That's because I'm going through puberty" she makes her voice deeper, impersonating a man.

"You play to much" I laugh

"How are you though?

"I'm okay I guess"

"Good. Honestly I can't believe your still on the phone. I thought you hated me still"

"I thought you hate me"

"Never did"

"Bye girl"

"I'm dead ass...never did and never will"

"I'm sorry but that's hard for me to believe"

"Yeah I'm sure. But um..I'm Sorry"

"For? I say wanting to hear her answer

"For letting you go. And breaking your heart"

"Oh..."

"I really miss you, I've been trying to get in touch with you for like 2 years now and I finally found you"

I blush over the phone, tongue tied.

"You probably don't want to hear it now but believe it or not I still love and think about you almost everyday. I miss you so much Tyler and I know you could care less but I needed to talk to you"

"I um...I don't know what to say"

"You don't have to, if you want me to hang up just tell me"

"No..."

"You don't know how good it feels to hear you again. You still sound like that girl I met through Instagram four years ago" she says making me blush again.

"You do too"

"You mind if I see you?

"How?

"Call me on Facetime, it's still the same contact too"

"Okay" I say hanging up. I click over to my app store and re-download Facetime again since I been removed it from my phone. I feel quite nervous about seeing her. It feels like the first time we ever talked all over again. I had butterflies when I logged in to my old account and pressed "call" on her contact.

She answered.