Part 47: The New Face

"Miss Tyler, they would like to see you now" the receptionist got my attention.

I walk up to the front desk and she gives me a name tag and number.

"You are in room 7, good luck"

I squeal with excitement. "Thank you! I say walking away.

I head to my assigned dressing room and open the door. Upon walking in, I see two people. An older woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and a short French man with some interesting looking hair.

"Hi, um--I'm Tyler" I introduced myself.

"Ohhh myy goodness, you are beautiful" the French man came up to me.

"Thank you" I smile.

"And you have a nice bit of taste in clothes already" the blonde woman said.

"Yes I agree. Well I am Alé and this beauty is Annie" he introduced the both of them.

"Hi. Its nice to meet both of youI shake their hands.

"Well then, let's get started. Take a seat, I am your hairdresser and Annie picks out your wardrobe"

I sit down in the barber chair in front of this huge mirror surrounded with lights. I was so happy, that I just couldn't stop smiling. Alé started off by waving out my weave and adding in a few extensions too. He gelled and smoothed out my edges, then put all my hair into a nice wavy ponytail.

Annie then showed me the clothes rack and she herself picked out a white half hoodie and a pair of black tights. I got dressed and then I was all set to take pictures. Both Alé and Annie walked me into a big room with lights, cameras and those tall things that look like satellites attached to them. I stood in front of a white backdrop and instantly became rather nervous.

"Hello ms. Mayy, glad you could join us" the photographer said.

"Hi, it's so good to be here"

"Have you ever modelled before?

"No, but I do like taking and posing for my own pictures"

"Ah, well just do what you do best then"

"Sure thing" I agree.

"1...2...3...pose! Yesssss good one...... Nice one but tilt your head a little more............. Lovely! ..........Yess now look back at me.........solid.

"OKAY GO CHANGE INTO OUTFIT TWO! He yelled

"OKAY GO CHANGE INTO OUTFIT TWO! He yelled. ...Outfit two?

And just like that, I was being dragged back into the dressing room. Everything was moving so fast, Annie had already picked and laid out my wardrobe while Alé took out my hair and curled it up into a different style. This time I wore an all grey body suit and then had to model on a wooden table.