Part 82: Can't F You Like I Can prt 2

"Damn you like it from behind huh"

"Yess.........yess please keep going" I moan high pitched

She continues to fuck me mercilessly from behind, jamming the strap into my hole. She handles my body so roughly and with such aggression...that I melt each time she goes harder.

"I can't believe you fucking cheated on me, after all I fucking did for you! she says angrily, pulling up my entire body to her.

"Baby please stop going so hard" my head tilts back to her shoulder

"I told you to stop telling me what to do didn't I? She cups my breast, squeezing my nipples. I look up at her kissing her lips hungrily and holding on to her arms.

"Mm ya body is so good" she gets on top of me, nibbling on my ear

"Make me cum baby, make me cum" I plead feeling her slow down

"You still telling me what to do? She grips my scalp harshly

"Ughhh my god Chris"

"You wanna cum baby" she moans

"Mmm yes"

"Cum for me baby, cum for me fuckk" her soft moans still sends sensational throbs to my pussy just like they alwasyddid in the past. My arousal went sky high with each moan.

"Baby stop talking like that! I moan feeling overwhelmingly horny

"Fuckk Tyler cum for me, ahhh shit" She pumps inside me

"Babyyy-- stoppp!

"Babyyy!

"Ahhh....ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh gawdd chris! Shit!! Oh shitt" My pussy explodes with globs of cum dripping down my legs and to my feet.

I hear her laughing, taking off the strap and tossing it aside.

"Damn you still dripping" she teases me, as watches my cum make a trail from my pussy down to my toes.

"Mmm...I hate you" I try to catch my breath

"Mmm" I feel her tongue lick my toes up to my drooling slit. Her tongue invades my hole, catching all my juices in its path. It felt good too, but I think I lost my voice...I can barely talk so I just toke it. She slurped on my folds, licking the trail down my thick legs. My eyes rolled back and my mouth opened, feeling so pleased and greatly satisfied. She suddenly stops, getting up from the bed and goes through some of our clothes.

"Come here" she instructs.

I slowly lift up and crawl to her and sit on the edge of the bed. I watch her as she puts one of her white college shirts on me and helps me into some white bottoms to match. She lets me go lay back down while she puts back on her black shirt and blue shorts. Then she returns to me on the bed and wrap her arms around me.

"That was some crazy role-playing"😏

"Yeah, but weren't we always good at that" she winks

"But you didn't stick to the role sometimes" I poke her nose

"Yeah because it's our first time, so ofcourse I wanna say a couple of things" she smiles

"Mhm...oh I forgot. I hate you" I turn my back to her

"And why is that ? She spoons me

"Oh you know why...." I roll my eyes