Part 36: Who's she?

After that stressful day at school, I decided to go back over Jamal's to chill with him. Surely he could take my stress away.

"It wasn't a bad day, it just wasn't a good one either. And I know for a fact Jasmine is going to be pissed tomorrow, because we really weren't just dancing. Like its all over snap chat, me and him grinding and kissing on eachother. *I sigh* I don't know..."

"So you cheating on me huh?" He laughs.

"Bye Jamal...I would never" I smile.

"I'm playing, your just my best friend"

"Bestfriends with benefits" I say, smirking.

"Yeah, im living every man's dream. But if the girl does come up to you, just slap her...simple"

I laugh. "So, You want me to get suspended?"

"Yeah, so you can stay here with me and we can make love all night long"

"Mmm I might actually take that into consideration"

"Good, but I have an offer for you"

"Let's hear it"

"You wanna go to L.A. with me? And stay for a couple days. Oh and I'm a pay for it too"

"Hell yesss!" I squeal smiling.

"But it has to be on spring break"

"I would love to spend my spring break with you"

"With my friend too I hope?

"Who?"

"The girl I was talking to last night"

"Oh. She lives in L.A.?"

"Yeah. She's kind of a big deal on instagram and she models I think now too"

"You think she can help me become a model?"

"You'll have to ask her. Shit, I don't know anything about that. I just enjoy the views"

"I bet"

"But this is what she looks like" he pulls out his phone, showing me a quick picture.

"Damn she's stunning" I snatched his phone to get a closer view, scrolling down her instagram to see