Prologue.

[ Third Person POV]

Katsumi Uchiha wasn't an average teen. She grew up unaware of her father. She knew absolutely nothing about him. Her mother, (Name) Uchiha, would never tell her. She wish she had a fatherly figure there.

***

"Please! Just tell me a bit about him. It seemed as if he didn't care. You won't tell me who he is or what ever happened to him." Katsumi said, tears running down his cheek.

"Itachi Uchiha. His name was Itachi Uchiha," said (name) Uchiha, Katsumi's mother. Katsumi and her mother both parted into their own rooms.

(Name) bursted out into tears thinking about Itachi. She was still in love with him no matter what. She hoped one day he would still go and see her. She knew the chances were very a little but it's all she'd ever live for.

(Name) grabbed the key on the end table beside her bed. She opened her closet, and took out a small chest. She placed the key in the keyhole and turned, unlocking it. She opened it slowly revealing a small book.

She opened it and dust came out seeing she hadn't opened it for five years. The book was her diary. The last time she wrote in it was five years ago. She wrote in it for 2 years after Itachi left, and the memories they had together before he left. They're love story was one she wouldn't forget.

She refused to. She wouldn't move on and let go all of his memories. Their memories together. I mean, what if he came back one day? Then what would she do?

She spent most of the night reading her own diary. Reminiscing about her old times with Itachi. He left a scar, a hole in her heart. One that couldn't be patched or healed unless Itachi came back. She felt as if it was the only way she could truly find happiness. When he left it broke her. She spiritually died that night. She hasn't been the same.

The only thing left of Itachi was Katsumi. Their beautiful daughter. (Name) had to raise her all alone. Itachi left while she was pregnant. Katsumi gave (name) hope that Itachi might come back.

After a night of re-reading her own words, and remembering the memories, she stood. She walked to her daughter's room. It was 5:53 a.m. She watched as her daughter slept. Katsumi reminded (name) of Itachi so much. It honestly pained her. Seeing Katsumi reminded her of Itachi's perfectly structured jaw. His dark eyes which would always make (name)'s heart melt. His long, raven hair which would aways be in a low ponytail on the back of his head. Everything about him was just so perfect.

Watching Katsumi made (name) realize that Itachi probably wouldn't come back. He had a daughter and he never came to see her. Not once. (Name) realized she deserved a break from being miserable. So she left.

I HOPE PEOPLE READING THIS LIKED IT. I'M HONESTLY PROUD OF THIS. SO WHERE DO YOU THINK (She/You) LEFT TO?