t h r e e

Entry # 3

Dear Diary, it was Monday and it was time to go to my private ninja school. I wore a navy blue skirt with a white tank-top. I added it with some white flipflops. I kinda wished Itachi was still in school so he could go with me. And honestly, I didn't wanna go to school. I only had one friend and that was my best friend Shikamaru. Everyone else were just aquiantances I said hi to in the the hallway.

-

When I got to school, I ran up to Shikamaru and immidiatly pulled him into a hug. He picked me up off the ground and spun me. "Ughhh. I have so much to tell you!!" He put me down and unwrapped his arms from around me. He put both his hands on my shoulders. "What is it?" He asked. I smiled at him. "I met a boyyy," I chuckled. He looked down at the floor for a minute before he looked back up at me. He plastered a smile on my face. "That's great," he said. "Relations are such a drag." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "You think everything is a drag!" I replied. "Yeah, whatever. Let's get to class, or training, or whatever this school calls it." I laughed a bit. Shikamaru then grabbed my hand and we headed off to class/training. Our first class was Ninjutsu. (Shika. and I had the same schedule) Shikamaru practiced his shadow possesion and I practiced (jutsu name).

-

After school I decided to go out for some coffee. About once or twice a week I go out and have some coffee. I walked to the town's main cafe. When I walked in, there was a big line that almost went to the door. I tried to wait in the line for 15 minutes, but I gave up once I realized the line wouldn't move. There's always next time. When I was about to leave, I noticed something from the corner of my eye. I saw Itachi, sitting at a table, drinking a coffee, and reading a book. I slowly made my way over to him. "Itachi?" He raised his head, and stopped reading his book. He looked right into my eyes. "(name)?" He asked. "Come, sit." You followed his intructions and sat in the seat in front of him. He put away his book in his bag. He then averted his attention straight at me. "How about I take you out on a real date?" Itachi said. "I would love that." You smiled. He stood and offered you his hand. You took it and he took you out on your first official date.