s e v e n

They both pulled away. "Where have you been? Y-you left me!" (name) shouted. "I've missed you so much." she said. Itachi sighed. "I can't kiss you and I can't be with you," he said. (Name)'s face began to change, as she felt tears swell up in the corner or her eyes. "B-but, I love you." She blurted out, bursting into tears. She was crying in the rain. Itachi stared at her. He felt so bad, because inside he knew he still loved her. "I'm enganged," he said. It hurt (name) so much to hear those words. She felt like he forgot about her.

"But you kissed me.. and.. and we have a child.. she's eighteen. Her name is Katsumi she's never even gotten to meet you," (name)'s voice cracked in the middle of her sentence. "She never will meet me," Itachi said coldly. "Jerk," (name) muttered. She then slapped Itachi right on the face.

"(Name?)" said a voice. She turned her head and saw a man running towards her. "Um.. who are you?" she asked at the strange man. He looked a bit familiar, but at the same time she didn't recognize him. "We went to school together, its Kiba Inuzuka," said the man.

She then remembered she has seen Kiba around school and had him for a few classes. "Oh! You've grown up.. you look well." She eyed down Kiba and realized he turned out to be quite handsome. Kiba then looked at Itachi. They looked each other coldy. Itachi felt a jealous rage inside of him after seeing Kiba with (name). But he managed to put on an expressionless face. He had to control himself, he was enganged. Kiba looked at (name) and saw that she was freezing.

"You're all wet, you're gonna catch a cold," said Kiba. He slung his arm over her shoulder. "C'mon i'll take you home," he smiled. They began walking and Itachi watched them as they left. He was so furious. He just wanted to walk over there and say that was his girl. But it wasn't, not any more. He was getting enganged and he couldn't get out of it. He watched as (name) and Kiba got into Kiba's car.

"Where's your house so I can drop you off?" asked Kiba while driving. "I'm giving my daughter some time to herself, she just.. something happened. I feel like she could use the house to herself," said (name). Kiba looked suprised. "You have a daughter? Are you married?" asked Kiba. "Haha no i'm not married, i've been a single mother. I think it's time for me to move on," (name) smiled at kiba. "Can I spend the night at your place?" she asked. "Yeah, of course," kiba said.

(Meanwhile...)

Katsumi was upset at her mother for not telling her these things. She sat in her house. thinking about what to do. She then pulled out her phone dialed her friend 'Shikadai'. He was sixteen and she was fifteen. When she called, he answered quickly.

Hey, what are you doing Shika?

Oh nothing, i'm just training and working out a bit.

Oh well if you want I was wondering if you wanted to go to my place to watch some movies.

Yeah sure i'll be there in 5 minutes.

Alright, bye!

After the call, ten minutes later Shikadai came to Katsumi's house. When he knocked on her door, she immidiatly opened. He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt snd grey sweats. His hair was tied back in a ponytail. "Come in," she said.

(Meanwhile...)

"Kiba, do you have a shirt of yours I can borrow?" He smirked at (name). "Yeah," he said. He looked through his drawers and passed (name) a grey, oversized t-shirt. She grabbed it. "Um.. turn around so I can change." she said shyly. He chuckled and turned around. She took off her wet dress, and slipped on Kiba's shirt. "You can look now," she said awkwardly. Kiba turned around. He eyed her up and down, checking out every part of her body. "You look hot," he said. (Name) blushed hearing those words. He walked closer towards her, and she walked back. He took a step forward and she took one back, untill she was backed up into a wall.

"You grew up to be really beautiful, (name)," said Kiba. He began to plant kisses on her neck, trailing up to her lips. Their kisses began fast-paced and clothes started to come off...

(Meanwhile....)

"Ahh!!" Katsumi screamed. Shikadai and Katsumi were in her room, laying down om her bed watching a scary movie. Katsumi scooted closer to Shikadai and put her head on his chest, but his shirt felt.. wet. "Uh.. you're sweating alot," Katsumi said awkwardly. She lifted her head up from his shirt. She then began to tug on the hem of his shirt. "You can take it off if you want," she said awkwardly. She looked at him and he nodded. She then began to slowly take off his shirt revealing his chest. "Uh.. uhm," Katsumi had no words to describe how.. god-ly he looked. She began to stare at his well-structured body. He then laughed.

He placed his finger under her chin, and lifted it up make her look at him. "Let's get back to the movie," he chuckled. She began to blush. "O-ok," she laughed awkwardly. She then placed her head back on Shikadai's bare chest, and they continued watching the movie.

Once the movie was over, Katsumi immidiatly turned off the TV. "I should go, it's pretty late," said Shikadai standing up from the bed. Katsumi then grabbed his arm, "Stay the night with me please," she said. He smiled at her and layed back down. She turned off the lamp in her room, and layed facing opposite to Shikadai. He then wrapped his muscular arms around her from behind causing her to smile. And they both fell asleep in that position.