s i x t e e n : b o n u s

A/N: This was my most popular Naruto character story, so I decided to do a bonus chapter for anyone who wants to read it. Also I have another Itachi x Reader posted on my account with a bunch of other stories if you want to read them. Now, to the chapter.

Chapter Sixteen: The Fight

Your POV.

I cuddled closer to Itachi and his arms snuggled around me. I wiped the tears from my eyes as he kept whispering 'it's okay' in my ear. But the truth was, it wasn't okay. Our daughter ran away and we didn't know where to.

The police couldn't find her, she wouldn't return my calls, most of her things were missing with her and wherever she was, and Itachi, Shikadai, and I were all worried about her wellbeing.

"It's not okay. I'm not okay!" I yelled, fidgeting with my fingers on my nap. Itachi pulled me closer to him. "Shh, it will work out," he said, in an attempt to calm me down.

I pulled away from him, looking at him angrily. "It's not okay. She ran away. She. Ran. Away! Do you not care? Care about Katsumi?!"

I pushed him away, standing up from the couch. My face was tear-stained, my eyes were puffy, and my hair was a mess but at this moment I didn't care. Because Itachi didn't care, or atleast that's what it looked like.

"I do care," Itachi stated, standing up from the couch. "It sure doesn't look like it!" I rolled my eyes.

Itachi walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. I ignored him, not hugging back. "Listen, I care about her but we just need some hope that she'll come back. Hope and believing that everything is gonna be okay is what has kept me going this past few days."

Another tear rolled down my cheek and I brought my arms around his neck, resting my head on his chest. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

The room went silent for a few moments before a knock was heard at the door. A piece of happiness ignited inside of me as I detached myself from Itachi.

I walked closer to the door, placing my hand shakily on the knob. The person outside knocked once more and I closed my eyes, trying to gain composure. I then re-opened them and turned the knob, opening the door.

I looked into the eyes of my very daughter, Katsumi Uchiha, standing at my front door. Relief came and my sadness went away as I saw her there. I wanted to go give her a hug, but I froze. I took a moment to assess her condition. She was fine. No cuts or bruises, and not a hair on her head was out of place.

"Who's there?" Itachi asked. Itachi then walked over and saw Katsumi. He lightly grabbed my hand and Katsumi had a tear slip down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she whimpered.

I rushed over to her, pulling her into a hug. I cradled the back of her with my hand and wrapped my other arm around her, hugging her tightly. "I've missed you so much," I said, my voice shaky.

I then felt another pair of arms hug us. "We all did," Itachi said. "We love you too much."

I nodded and we all just sat there for a moment to enjoy each other's prescence.

All the happiness I needed was right here with my family. Itachi, Katsumi, and me.