s i x

Entry #6

Dear Diary, wow, it's been a year since i've wrote in here. Well, Katsumi was born and she's beautiful. She looks so much like Itachi, it actually amazes me. But honestly, I think this diary has no purpose anymore. I get depressed reading about me and Itachi and remembering. I can't do it anymore. This diary has no more purpose, so this entry is gonna be cut short a bit. I'm gonna keep this thing locked away. When the time is right, Katsumi one day will read this. Untill then.

Katsumi was left astonished after reading that. Her father was a criminal...? She wondered if he even knew she existed. Did he keep watch over her and her mother? Maybe he didn't, she didn't really know. She sat on the bed and kept thinking about it.

(Meanwhile...)

(Name) was getting ready for her date with an old friend, Iruka. She decided Itachi wasn't coming back. So she wore a short, tight, red dress accompanied with red lipstick for the date.

Iruka took (name) to a fancy restaurant. The date went well, but there was always the back of (name)'s mind thinking about Itachi which made her a bit nervous. She tried to avoid the thoughts, and ended up having a pretty good time throughout the date. Iruka really was a nice guy. Also, the restaurant's food was really good. After the date, (name) immidiatley stood up from the table and so did Iruka. She flashed her pearly whites at him. "The food was great," she said.

Iruka walked closer towards her. "I'm glad you had fun," he said. He smirked and walked impossibly closer to (name). He wrapped his arms around her waist, slightly above her bottom. He closed the gap between them, and they looked right into each other. Iruka looked at (name)'s lips hoping to kiss her. (Name) began to feel nervous as he slowly began to lean in. She leaned in just a bit, and..

*BOOM*

His lips pressed against hers. It felt nice, he knew how to make a woman feel good. His hands slid down, and he squeezed her butt. She pulled away. "Iruka.. we're in public," she blushed. They both looked around and realized that people were staring. She chuckled. As she looked around, she made eye contact with someone. He looked so familiar. It.. It could only be one person. But after all this time.. she didn't think he could come back, but she had to check.

"(Name?) You good?" asked Iruka. "I can't do this," she said to Iruka. She heard him call her name, but she ran away from Iruka, trying to follow the man she made eye contact with. When she went outside the restaurant she couldn't see him. She ran across the street to the bus station and tried to see where the man went, but he wasn't there. Then it started to rain, leaving (name) drenched and alone.

Her hair began getting all wet and her clothes. She then felt some hands wrap around her. She turned turned around, still in the person's grip. And she saw who it was. She touched the man's cheek. "Is it really you?" She pressed her lips against his. "Itachi..." she whispered. She smiled against his lips. Itachi hasn't seen her in years and it felt like he was reuniting with his other half. They pulled each other into a deep kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED...