t h i r t e e n

(Name) woke up with the sunshine of the window beaming down on her face. She was exhausted, and didn't want to wake up. But she checked the clock next to her, new bed. She was still getting used to this whole Akatsuki thing. She was slowly accepting her fate, but was still hoping to escape one day. Something small inside of her giving her some sort of hope she'd see her daughter again.

She slowly awoke from her bed, and stared at her pajamas. She woke up and stared at herself in the full-body mirror placed in the corner of the room. She yawned, and pulled pulled out her Akatsuki coat from her dresser. She grabbed it, and turned her attention back to the mirror. She stared at herself in the mirror as she slowly put on her coat.

When she was finished, she stared at herself. She was wearing the coat of a group she didn't even want to be in. She sighed, before she walked outside of her room and began to walk into the kitchen. She looked across the halls, searching for the kitchen. Untill all of a sudden, she was pinned up against the wall by someone. She looked up to see Hidan. She looked at him with disgust, trying to squirm out of his grip, but it wasn't working.

"Get off me!" (Name) yelled. Hidan just smirked at her, untill she stopped struggling. "You done?" He asked. She sighed in defeat, as he still had her arms pinned down. "What do you want?" She asked, angrily. "You," he said, still smirking. "That sucks for you, cause you utterly disgust me," she spat. He laughed. "Why do you hate me? I mean, we did kiss me. But I feel like you've been avoiding me, babe," he responded back. "It was a mistake. I hate all of you Akatsuki and I always will. And don't call me babe. Also let go of me!" She said.

He leaned closer to (name), and she began to tense up. He then unpinned her wrists, and placed his thumb on her bottom lip. Her mind was telling her to run away, but her body wanted him to keep going. She hated him, she really did, but he was just so attractive, something she couldn't deny. He removed his thumb from her lip, and leaned it. She wanted to run, but it was too late now. He leaned in, and she stood there, eyes wide open. Their lips were nearly an inch away when someone walked in.

"Am I interrupting something?" asked a voice. Hidan pulled away, and they both turned your heads to stare at the man. "Damn you, Itachi," said Hidan. He walked away leaving (name) in the hallway alone with Itachi. He walked towards her. The closer he got, the more she backed away. But he ended backing her into the wall at the end of the hallway. He smirked at her, and placed his palm on top of hers, making her hands unable to move. "Hey," he said with a chuckle, his breath reaking of alcohol. "Are you drunk?" Asked (name). He snickered. "I just drank a little bit," he said.

"You know," he continued. "Konan is such a bore, she didn't wanna have any fun with me today," he said. Itachi then leaned in close to (name)'s neck. He began to plant kisses from her neck, up. She wanted to tell him to stop, but the words choked in her throat. She couldn't get them out. His kisses made a way to her lips and his soft lips crashed on hers. She stopped in the middle of the kiss, and lightly pushed him away.

She looked down at the floor, ashamed that this had happened again. He placed his index finger on her chin, making her look at him. He had a lustful look in his eyes, but behind that was a hint of sadness.

"(Name)," said Itachi. "I still love you. I love you so so much. I-it's just that i'm being payed alot of money to get married to Konan. I made a deal with someone, if Konan is a loyal wife I need to stay with her, and if I do, I get 10 million dollars every year i'm married to her. I thought it was a good plan, since you weren't in the picture anymore. But now, now that I see you here, I just can't resist myself. You were my first love my only lo-" Itachi stopped, mid-setence, and passed out on your shoulder.

You held him tightly, as Pain happened to walk the hallways and see you struggling with Itachi. He ran towards you guys and grabbed Itachi's body away from you. He slung Itachi's body over his shoulder and began walking. "He needs to be taken care of. You comin'?"