t e n

(Name) woke up. The first thing she saw was the sunlight beaming through a large window. She looked down and realized she was in a bed. It was a double bed. It was a bit comfortable, but it wasn't hers. She opened her eyes and looked down at what she was wearing. She was wearing an over-sized t-shirt. She looked around the room, and her memories came back of what happened. She began to sweat nervously as she worried about Katsumi.

She heard the door open, and Itachi stepped out, looking straight into (name)'s eyes. She wanted to say something, but the words were caught in her throat. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. Itachi walked towards her. She sat up from the bed and stared at him. She sat up on the edge of the bed, and he sat next to her. "I'm sorry you were brought into this," Itachi said. He placed his hand on her cheek, and looked at her with such sensitivity.

"I love you," blurted out (name). "Please come back to me," she begged. She placed his hand over his, and he removed his hand from her cheek. "I'm engaged, to a woman named Konan," said Itachi. (Name) closed her eyes, trying to fight her tears, but she couldn't. Her tears came falling down and Itachi watched her as she cried. He pulled her into a hug, and she pushed him away. "Don't touch me. Why am I here?" she asked.

Itachi sighed. "You are needed as a member of the Akatsuki. You are a quite strong person. And before you reject the offer, you must know that you can't. You either join the Akatsuki or you die." (Name) was in shock. "What about my daughter?" She responded. "I don't care about her," he stated coldy. "I don't care about you either," he added.

"I'll join. But you have to have someone named Shikadai, son of Shikamaru and Temari, take care of Katsumi. That's the only way." Itachi nodded. "You should get introduced to everyone," he said, while standing. "Uh, look at what i'm wearing," (name) replied, embarassed. "Whatever," Itachi muttered. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She slapped his hand away and he quickly pulled it away.

(Name) tried to pull the t-shirt down. "Wait, um Itachi, do you have underwear I can wear?" (name) asked embarassed. Itachi muttered 'yes' while he walked out of the room for a second. He walked back into the room and handed (name) a pair of his boxers. She slipped them on awkwardly. "Why can't you give me some of your girlfriend's underwear?" She asked.

Itachi laughed nervously. "U-um, well, her underwear might be a bit small, in the back. Ha ha ha.." (Name) walked up to Itachi, and slapped him right across the face. "Gross," she muttered. "I deserved that," Itachi said. "It wasn't just for that comment. It was for everything you've done," (name) replied back. Itachi sighed. "Time to get you introduced to all the members," he said, walking to the room's door. (Name) jogged closely behind him.

She walked the halls of the Akatsuki and took note of each hall and how to get back to the room she was in. Itachi lead her into a lounge where all the Akatsuki were. Some were standing, and some were sitting on the couches. They were all talking untill they turned their heads and saw Itachi and (name). Itachi grew nervous as he was about to introduce her.

"Uh, uhm, this is (name), our newest Akatsuki member." Itachi pointed to each Akatsuki and stated their names. "That's Hidan, Tobi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Pain, Kisame, Zetsu, and.... Konan."

(Name)'s eyes widened. "That's Konan?" she asked. Itachi nodded. "Oh uhm, hi everyone," (name) said, ignoring her comment from before. "Come, sit next to me," said Hidan. (Name) nodded and sat next to him. Itachi glared at Hidan and Hidan smirked at him back. It was a 'You have Konan' face.

Hidan talked to (name) for a few minutes, while everyone else was minding their own buisness. Itachi slung his arm on Konan's waist, as they talked and he kissed her a couple of times when (name) was watching. All (name) did was roll her eyes and continue talking to Hidan. It hurt her, seeing Itachi and Konan. But she didn't want to show that it affected her.

(Name) scooted closer to Hidan and he put his arm around her waist. Their conversations continued...

"So, tell me a funny story about when you were little Hidan."

"Well, when I was little, I lived with this girl in my village. And I had a crush on her, but she was older than me. And one day, I was talking to her in a walk through the park. It began to rain as we were talking, but we still kept walking around the park. Then, I wasn't looking down and I tripped..... into a pile of mud."

(Name) bursted out into laughter. She smiled at Hidan and he smiled at her back. She looked into his eyes and he looked back at hers. He slowly leaned in and she met him halfway. He pulled her into a kiss, and she kissed back. But they stopped kissing when (name) felt someone grab her wrist. She looked up to see it was Itachi. He pulled her off of the couch, pulling her out of the lounge and into the hallway. He stopped at his bedroom, and pulled her inside..

To Be Continued...