e l e v e n

Itachi slammed (name) against the wall. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. "I know i'm with Konan, but I can't resist myself around you. Seeing you with Hidan is really upsetting me," Itachi said. He wrapped his arm around (name)'s waist, pulling her impossibly closer to him. His eyes traveled to her lips, as he leaned in. (Name) began to sweat nervously.

Before she could think of a way to get out of the situation, Itachi had already pressed his lips on hers. She knew it was wrong, but this was something she had craved for. She slightly kissed back, and Itachi slid his tounge on her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she gave it to him.

(Meanwhile...)

Katsumi was laying in a hospital bed, unconcious. Shikadai, Shikamaru, and Temari were all in the waiting room. Shikadai impatiently was waiting for the nurse to come back with a report.

(....)

Itachi began to pull on the hem of (name)'s shirt. He slowly pulled it up, but she stopped him once it reached just above her stomach. "This is wrong," she said. She pushved him slightly away. "Why are you messing with my feelings?" (name) said. Itachi sighed. "I'm sorry. I still have feelings for you, but I also am with Konan and I can't leave her. This can't happen again," Itachi stated. (Name) nodded, trvying to hide her tears. Itachi pulled her into a hug, and she hugged him back.

"Well, um, i'll see you around," (name) said before walking out of the room.

(Meanwhile.)

"Shika, it's getting late. It's 10 o clock at night, me and your dad are heading home," said Temari. Shikadai nodded and stayed in the waiting room. About an hour later, the nurse came out Shikadai stood up and walked up to the nurse. "I'm here for Katsumi Uchiha. I've been waiting for hours. Is she up yet?" The nurse nodded. "Right this way," she said. She lead

"She's awake now," said the nurse. Shikadai walked in the room. He saw Katsumi laying on the bed, and he walked up to her. He stood by the bed and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly. She sat up and stared at him. He looked right into her eyes. "I love you," he said. Her eyes widened. "W-what?" she replied, shocked. "It's okay, you don't need to say it back," he said. Shikadai then let go of her hand, and turned away and began to walk away.

"Shika, wait!" Katsumi said, but he walked away. She stood up from the hospital bed and ran out of her room. She saw Shikadai before he left and she ran towards him. He turned his body around and saw her as she ran towards him. She ran right into him and placed her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and she wrapped hers around his neck as they pulled each other in for a passionate kiss.

They knew people were staring at them but they didn't care. After about a minute, they pulled away for air, both of them breathless. ".....I love you too," said Katsumi. They both smiled. "Katsumi, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Shikadai asked. She smiled at him. "Yes," she said, her grin widening. "Now, let's get you back to your room," Shikadai said, laughing. He grabbed her hand and they both walked back to her hospital room, ignoring everyone's whispers.