f i v e

(Warning: Drama about go down)

Entry #5

Dear Diary,
I'm depressed. After that date, Itachi never texted nor called. It's been a couple weeks. But that's not all. There's a rumour going around that Itachi killed his parents and his whole clan except for his little brother. All the shinnobi have been talking about it. I'm worried, because i'm starting to believe it. I've been texting Itachi non-stop and spamming him with cals ever since I heard about the rumours. I've spent him texts such as 'Please come see me I don't care if it's true' or 'I won't ask questions'. But I never get a reply. I also sent him various voicemails. Later on in the day, it was confirmed that Itachi killed his clan and had gone missing. I cried. I cried more tears then I ever thought imaginable. I got numerous calls from Shikamaru asking if I was alright but I didn't reply to any of his messages or calls. I just sat alone in my house and cried. It was all I could do. I hoped and prayed that Itachi would come but he didn't.

-

A month passed by and I was still miserable. The pain got an inch easier but it was still there. I was starting to fall for Itachi. I may not have wrote it in this diary, but we had more than one date. And..and I saw myself having a future with him. I fell hard for him and there was no way I could pull myself back up. We had hung out alot more than I wrote. He would always stop by my apartment to hang out with me, talk, watch movies, cuddle, and just.. everything. I knew alot about him and he knew alot about me. He was just so perfect in every way, and thinking about him made me cry even more. I sat in my bed thinking about him and decided to go outside. I needed some fresh air. I stood myself up from my bed and I walked to the sliding glass door. I slid it open and stepped outside feeling the cool breeze hit my bare stomach. (I was in my sports bra amd sweat pants) I leaned against the wall of my backyard and closed my eyes letting out a long sigh. When I opened my eyes again I remember perfectly what I saw. I knew it wasn't a hallucination it was 100 percent real. It was Itachi, standing right in front of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, and realized he was still there. "Hey..." He said. I blinked, but in less than a second I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and then of course, it began to rain. We laughed as we each got soaked in the rain. We decided to go inside and 'talk'. When we stepped inside Itachi's shirt was soaked. "Y-you can take it off if you want," I said shyly, trying to hide the smirk that was slowly growing on my face. He slowly took off his shirt revealing his oh so mighty abs. Like wow, he was fit. He took care of himself, like WOW. He threw his shirt to the side and a playful smirk grew across his face. I stayed still and gulped as he walked towards me. He walked right in front of me and he began to sweat. He looked a bit nervous and he bit his lip. "I have something for you," he said. He took out a gold bracelet with golden jewels all around. He slipped it on my wrist. "It was my mothers," he said, looking like he was about to cry. "Thank you," I whispered. He then cupped my chin, looking straight into my eyes. "Itachi..." I whispered. "Is it true tha-" Itachi cut me off in the middle of my sentence. "I don't know how long I have left with you. Can we please save the questions for tomorrow and can we enjoy tonight together?" I don't know what it was, but I saw a sincere look in his eyes that night. So I didn't question him, I just pressed my lips against his. As we kissed, i placed my hands on his chest. They slowly made their way down to his pants, and slowly began to unbutton. Clothes started to come off and well, you can guess what happened. Itachi was my first.

-

The next morning when I woke up, Itachi was completly gone. I've never seen him again since that night. As months began to go by, things about Itachi had went around. Everyone called him a traitor to the village and he apparently joined the 'Akatsuki' a group of criminals. As for me? Well, I graduated from ninja school and became a jounin class shinnobi. But aside from that, I had noone. I broke my ties with Shikamaru, and after a couple months he seemed to give up on me. He tried harder than he had to in order to be my friend, but I wasn't interested in a friend. I wanted to be alone. Itachi was gone and I felt a pain in my heart that i've never ever felt before. It stung. It was like someone ripped a piece of my heart right out of my chest that was almost impossible to heal. The only person I would talk to these days was Hinata Hyuga, a shinnobi who is usually partnered with me in mission. But overall, i'm doing pretty horrible and I don't know if I can emotionally handle this pain. Also, one more thing. I'm pregnant. And it's Itachi's. I went to the doctor and the doctor said it was a girl. I even already have a name picked out for her. Katsumi.