n i n e

Shikadai immidiatly pulled off of Katsumi and rolled to the other side of the bed. Katsumi then ran up to (name). "Mom! You're back!" she said, as she hugged (name). (Name) hugged Katsumi back, but gave Shikadai a death glare. Shikadai then stood up from the bed and grabbed his shirt. He began to get nervous and sweat, alot. "Bye Katsumi..." He said awkwardly, before exiting the room.

"Mom... I missed ya.." Katsumi said. They both pulled away from the hug and (name) crossed her arms over her chest. "Why were you kissing a boy in your bed?" She put emphasis on the word bed. "That was my first kiss, mom," said Katsumi. She then touched her bottom lip, realized she just kissed Shikadai. And she enjoyed it way more than she should have. "Oh my god, mom! THAT WAS MY FIRST!" Katsumi squealed, grasping the fact that she actually kissed someone. And not just someone, Shikadai.

Her mom then opened her arms, "come here," she said. Katsumi then hugged her mother and her mom chuckled. "I missed you, Katsumi," said (name).

Later, (name) took a shower and Katsumi heated up some frozen pizza for lunch. While (name) was showering Katsumi was playing music and heating up the pizza, untill someone broke down the house door. Katsumi turned off her music when she saw a man with orange hair and a rinnegan, accompanied with a man with grey/silver hair and purpled eyes walk towards her. The orange-haired man, then spread out his hands an said, "Almighty Push," which sent Katsumi flying to the kitchen wall. She banged her head on it and began to black out. The last thing she saw was the two men walking to the shower before her mind went blank.

The two men made their way into the bathroom as (name) was showering. The orange-haired man, Pain, ripped the curtains open exposing her. She screamed and tried to get out of the shower, but the grey-haired man, Hidan, blocked her way. Pain did his 'Almighty Push' and pushed (name) all the way to the shower wall with a hard slam. She fell to the shower floor, the water still running. She used all the energy inside her to stand up. She turned off the shower water and faced the two men. She carefully examined them and saw that they were wearing black coats. She saw a cloud-like figure on them and and knew it was the Akatsuki. She had done research about them after Itachi was gone for a couple of years. Apparently, Itachi had joined a couple years ago.

(Name) used her lightning style and formed a small chidori in her right palm. The world began to fade, as she began to see black but she didn't give up. She stepped out of the shower, but the lightning in her hand faded. She collapsed forward, onto Hidan's chest as she grew unconcious.