t w e l v e

It's been a week, and (name) has avoided Itachi like a plague. They haven't spoken at all. (Name) is also avoiding Hidan. Truth is, she hated him and all the Akatsuki, (love/hate Itachi), and she only kissed Hidan to make Itachi jealous, but she didn't want anything to do with him. Being an Akatsuki was something she hated more than anything. She hoped that her daughter was ok, and she took Itachi's word that she was. She missed Katsumi but there was no way Pain would let her see Katsumi, and sadly, she knew it; and it hurt like hell.

(Name) was in the Akatsuki hideout, in her room. She took off her coat, exposing her to casual clothes. A white tank-top with shorts. She stood in front of the full-body mirror in her room. She examined the necklace which was wrapped around her neck. Ot was the gold, heart-shaped one Itachi had given her a long time ago. She held onto it tightly, remembering her and Itachi's moments together. She began to remember those months after Itachi left, how miserable she was. But she also remembered the good times...

Like sometimes he'd go to her house and they'd talk for hours, about the silliest things. She also remembered when Katsumi was born. It was the one of the best moments of her life. Because she realized this child was her and Itachi's child. At the time, she was
honestly so happy and couldn't wish anyone else to be the father. She hope he'd come back one day, but he never did. He's crushed her heart and he left it shattered into pieces.