Chapter-4 an old friend

Baekhyun

I was still at the hospital, doing some paper work. Until someone knocked at the door, I turned and saw Irene there.

"Oppa?"She said to me.

"What is it?"I said to her while staring at a picture I should stop looking at this picture, and stop thinking about her.

"Kamsahamnida for saving my life."she said to me and I nodded.

"You shouldn't thank me, you should thank the other workers."I said in an uninterested tone.

"But still, O-"Someone suddenly opened the door.

"Chef there's a pro..,- oh I guess it's a bad timing."Chanyeol said to me, I shook my head.

"Actually it's not a bad timing, I will come. Anyways Irene please go rest on your room, because it's bad for your health to walk around here."I said while putting all the papers on a folder.

"Then, please bring me on my roo-"Minah suddenly came.

"Chef, Here's the schedule for tomorrow-"I cut him off an took the schedule from him.

"Please bring Ms.Bae in her room."I said and she had that blank space, we went out the room and leave them there.

"What happened?"I asked them, Chanyeol explained me the whole situation that someone just collapsed on her room.

Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol and I checked on the patience, she's not breathing at all.

"Patience, Lee Ari 58 years old, died on July 13 at 2:23pm."I said and xiumin wrote it down.

"What was her illness?"I asked them.

"She had six years epilepsy."Sehun shad and I nodded.

"Well,.. Call her relates and tell them about it to prepare a funeral."I said to them, and they nodded.

Taeyeon

"I can't believe it Yuri why did you hide it that you're pregnant?"I asked her, we were in her place having these girls over night which we sometimes had when we were in the university.

"Well,.. It should actually be a surprise."Yuri said to us happily, that her relationship with Minho is still on.

"But didn't it hurt at first?"i asked her.

"That's true."Yuri said to me, am I had that weird feeling. I mean they are all not virgins anymore while I'm here.

"Anyways, I need to go now girls."I said to them and they nodded. They all still stayed at Yuri's house, since their husbands are going to pick them up.

I feel so lonely man,..

I went inside my car and drove on my way home, when I went out the car I suddenly felt someone touching my wrist.

I immediately turned and wanted to kick the boy on his well,.. Most painful part when you kick it.

But then, I realised that gdragon?

"Oh, Gd what are you doing here?"I asked him in a surprised tone, he let go of my wrist and smiled at me.

"You eventually didn't change at all, I see you're a doctor?"He said in a surprised tone because, of my uniform.

"Indeed I am, so how are you and Kiko?"I asked him, Kiko is his Japanese actress wife. The two of them got married five years ago, I was invited by their wedding in Japan.

"Well,.. We divorced."Gd said to me and I had that blank face I shouldn't ask that question at all.

"I-I'm sorry for you. Anyways I need to go now because, of work tomorrow. Maybe we will bump to each other again."I said to him, and he nodded.

I went on my way to my apartment, o saw Gd also going but, in a different way.

So he and Kiko decided to divorce, o feel sorry for him.

Next day

This time I came early, I was walking through the hallway. So that this idiot won't scold me, right now I'm in the middle of a birth.

This woman was really suffering, she even yelled at her husband. Even his hand was swollen because, of her strong grip.

"Push it."I said to her, and she did it. It was really noisy since the baby just came, it is a boy. He was starting to cry.

"Congratulation ma'm it's a boy."I said to her and gave her, her baby. The woman had these joyful tears also her husband.

So this is how a happy family looks like?

"Guys let's give them some privacy."I said to the nurses and doctors. They nodded. We let the family some privacy and went out the surgery room.

I cleaned myself, in the bathroom and went out.

Now it's break.

I went to the cafeteria, and saw the girls plus Chanyeol and Kris.

"You look like you haven't sleep at all."Jessica said to me, that's true I haven't sleep at all.

"Please just let me eat peacefully here."I said to them, I sat next to Seohyun and ate my tuna sandwich.

"By the way Seohyun have you talk with you brother yet I mean, he didn't show for eight years."Jessica said to her.

"Well,.. I actually talked with him a little bit."Seohyun said. I changed the subject, because I somewhere felt uncomfortable talking about him.

"By the way did you guys know that Gd and Kiko divorced?"I asked them trying to change the subject, because I don't want to hear anything about Baekhyun.

"j-jinja?"They said except the boys.

"Wait you boys knew that?"Tiffany asked them.

"Actually yes, we also know the reason."Kris said and we were all curious except Chanyeol.

"He didn't love her anymore and has a crush on an old high school friend."He said.

Hmm,.. I wonder who that girl is.

Hope you liked it, please tell me your opinion about if and also please vote :)

Have a nice blessed day!