Chapter-5 stuck in an elevator

Taeyeon

Finally work is done.
I had a night shift today, which means all the girls are already at home except me. To be honest sometimes it gets scary here in the hospital especially wen you're alone in a floor and also since it's dark.

I pressed the elevator, and waited to a while. It didn't take so long, that the elevator came.

When I entered it I realized that Baekhyun was there. He didn't even put my attention that someone came inside to did I.

I pretend that no ones there and pressed the first floor. Right now I'm I mean we are in the eighth floor.

Baekhyun was looking at his clipboard. It was poor silent until, the elaborate stopped going down.

Seriously?

"Not again."I muttered to myself. Baekhyun looked casual and called someone for help.

"Annyeong, we are stuck here in the elevator number F3, Ms.Kim and Byun Baekhyun."He said and hung off.

Why on earth him? I mean it would be fine if it will be Irene. This I just like one of those cliche movies where two ex lovers are stuck.

Baekhyun

Great stuck with her.

For some reasons it reminded me when we were in High school. The two of us were also stuck in the music room.

Flashback

"Yah search a other spot."She yelled at me while holding
something.

"Adwae! I'm too handsome to get killed by sadako."I whispered to her and pushed her and she  fell on the floor.

We both pushed each other. And Taeyeln suddenly heard someone locking the door.

The two of us stopped fighting, and made that 'what-was-that?' Face.

Flashback ends

A light smile suddenly appeared, because of those memory, but it disappeared again.

Stop thinking about that.

The two of us were sitting on the elevator floor not having eye contact to each other.

"So? How has been your life?"Taeyeon asked me trying to put the awkward atmosphere away.

"Fine, you?"I asked her, I'm kind a curious about her life.

"Same, are you married?"Taeyeon asked me in a wondered face, I saw her blushing because, of that question I guess she was embarrassed.

"Adwae right now. I'm not interested in any relationship. You?"I asked in a formal voice.

"Same."She said and it was again quiet, I sent them a message when they are going to come. Because it's awkward, I woman being stuck in an elevator with you ex.

We, have a problem don't worry it won't take us more than, thirty minutes.

Great. It was again quiet.

"Wanna play the truth game?"I asked her, because she looked uncomfortable being with me.

"S-Sure, why not."Taeyeon said and smiled lightly.

She looks cute.

"Ladies first."I said to her and she nodded.

"So, how did you make your life success even thought in the past you weren't that. Well,.. Interested for lessons."she asked me trying ask it in a more friendlier way.

"Studying, that's all."I said simply and Taeyeon nodded, I guess she was expecting me to answer more.

"Do you still have contact with some old classmates?"I asked her.

"Well,.. Except them. I saw GD yesterday that's all."Taeyeon said hm,.. Gdragon the boy who still has a crush on Taeyeon.

"How did you become the idea to be a doctor?"She asked me, in a wondered tone I smirked.

"Remember how you told me that I'm too stupid to be a doctor five years ago. That's all."I said and saw her kind a sad but, also surprised face.

Her expression was like she regretted that she asked that question and also saying these words to me.

But, I don't care.

"Anyways five years ago. What was the reason that you broke up with me?"I asked her in wondered tone.

These old memories are flashing again back.

Taeyeon looked surprised by the question, she was looking  speechlessness

"Well,.. It is complicated. I mean it's becau-"Before she could answer the question the elevator worked again and the door opened.

"Here you are guys! Sorry for letting you waiting!"Kris said, Taeyeon and I stood up.

"Thank you anyways, I'll be going now."Taeyeon said and went to change her clothes. She was sure relief not to answer the question, but as for I was much more curious.

Damnit, why do I  feel like I still love the same girl?

----------------------------------------------
Please tell me your opinion guys was this chapter bad or good?

Anyways it's 5:05am right now, good night for me BYE!!