Chapter-16 date

Baekhyun

She was right. He thought, when he realised that Taeyeon rejected his proposal. Right now it was an awkward situation for Baekhyun to talk with her normally, it took him a lot of courage to say these four words. Will you marry me.

He was curious because, in the movie frozen Anna said yes to the proposal, although she had just met this guy. While on the other hand they knew each other much longer than in the movie.

Baekhyun even practiced with Chanyeol and kris for his proposal, he prepared a lot. I'm stupid.

"So, you prepared this?"Taeyeon asked awkwardly, he wasn't able to say anything, instead of answering her he just nodded as a respond.

"This steak is delicious, here?"She said, Taeyeon cut a slice of the steak and handled it to him while holding the fork waiting for him to open his mouth. Which he indeed did, she felt bad for rejecting him.

Taeyeon thinks that everything is going to fast, she isn't even prepare for the marriage or getting kids. She thought that maybe changing the subject will change the awkward atmosphere, but she was wrong. It didn't change at all.

"It's indeed good,"he said, feeling kind of insecure now. It was again quiet, until a waiter came.

"Champagne?"The waiter asked them.

"No-"Taeyeon cut Baekhyun off.

"Yes,"She said, as for Baekhyun he would also say yes, since he can tolerate alcohol. But since he's with Taeyeon, he refused the offer, because she might end up getting drunk again. After the waiter poured on each glass champagne he went downstairs.

"Are you sure that you want to drink, did you forget that you're a bad drinker?"He said, holding her hand to prevent her from taking a sip from the alcohol.

"Are you scared that I might end up getting drunk?"She asked him, he nodded and didn't let go of her hand where she was holding the glass.

"You know that you might turn into a Byuntae again."Baekhyun warned her, remembering these old memories how she used to be a pervert around him.

"Although it wouldn't be that bad."he mumbled which Taeyeon heard, she pinched his hand, which caused Baekhyun to yell because, of the pain.

"Byun Baekhyun, I'm a 27 year old woman. And as you know, I can rely on you. You didn't do anything"She asked him, Baekhyun took a breath.

"Fine, but if you might see hickey somewhere then don't tell me that I warned you."he reminded her, Taeyeon got surprised that he said hickey. Aish..

"Here let's take a shot for our first date? I guess you can call it that way,."She said to him, they used to have lots of dates back then, but she wasn't sure if she should call it a first date.

-

"I knew that you will end up getting drunk again."Baekhyun muttered while driving the car, Taeyeon was in the back seats. Because he believed that if she sits next to him it would be dangerous for him to drive.

"Why didn't I notice that my boyfriend is so hot?"Taeyeon talked to herself, she was drunk again. Her voice got a little bit pitchy, and her face was really red. He felt flattered because, of his girlfriend's compliment.

"Zayn Malik why are you so handsome."Taeyeon said, so she was talking about him. He thought and rolled his eyes, the traffic light was red so he stopped the car, he turned around to make sure that she was alright.

Taeyeon was talking with herself while looking at a picture of Zayn who used to be member of this Britain pop group band.

It didn't take them that long, they arrived at Taeyeon's place he was carrying her in a piggy back. Because she refused to walk by her own.

"You're so childish."He said, at first he thought she was sleeping until he suddenly felt someone punching his hurt which was Taeyeon. Baekhyun got mad, but he knew that he can't be angry at her.

"Yah, stop it!"He yelled at her, Baekhyun didn't know that she was evilly smiling. She was enjoying it to bully him. Taeyeon didn't stop, so he just ignored it the whole way until they arrived her apartment. When they arrived there he luckily found her keys from inside her bag.

Baekhyun opened the door with the keys, he found ginger sleeping in the carpet. She forgot to turn the tv off.

Taeyeon was sleeping now on his back, he carried her on her room. Her room was kind of messy, there was a bra lying on the floor which was embarrassing for Baekhyun.

He laid her on her bed and put the strain away from her face, she was peacefully sleeping. Baekhyun was somehow focused on her lips, he knew that it attract him. Maybe one last kiss would be fine.

"Good night Taeng."He whispered and kissed her lightly, he didn't expect this kiss to be long because, he suddenly felt a pair of lips kissing him back. It was a passionately kiss. Taeyeon touched his head, which ended him to be on the bed. It's not like they have not done it before.

-

"So any news Seohyun did you tell it Chanyeol?"Taeyeon asked her, the three of the were in the mall shopping some clothes.

"Well, not yet. I'm kind of nervous because, what if he doesn't want to be a father or what if he isn't prepare to be one?"She said in a concerned tone, not knowing how he will react.

"Why do you think that he doesn't want to be father? I mean, you know what you guys had done right weeks ago?"Jessica informed her, she didn't want to say that word in public. But they knew what she was referring to.

"Well, he was drunk at that time."Seohyun said in a concerned tone.

"He will be happy, trust me. Did you forget how he smiled when he saw you carrying a baby?"Taeyeon reminded her, Seohyun smiled. Jessica suddenly started to scream, which surprised them. All the people in mall got surprised by her sudden action.

"Guys, Versace has a 30% sale."She said and grabbed their hands to go there.

_______________________________
Hi I hoped you liked this chapter, I apologize for the grammar mistake.