Chapter-7 taeyeon's lovers

Taeyeon

H-He's kissing me?!

I broke him, and touched my lips. I'm kind a surprised and also shocked that he did that.

"W-What the hell?!"I said to him, and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry it's just that, you are the girl who I have a crush on since high school."He explained which made me speechless. I mean it's kinda cute, but at the same time I feel bad for kiko.

The reason why he divorced with her is because, of me.

"I-I don't know if I should appreciate that. Goodnight."I said to him, and went inside the building. Leaving him outside, I feel bad for him.

A-Aigo! I should just sleep and pretend nothing happened.

Next day

I was walking out the apartment to buy some grocery stuff for home, today I don't have work. It's my day off.

While walking Gd suddenly came to me, I don't know if I should greet him. Because yesterday he just kissed me.

"T-Taeyeon, I'm sorry for yesterday for why I did-"I cut him off.

"It's fine, but please don't do that again."I said to him, with a light smile. I don't know why I forgave him, maybe because he confessed me.

"Where are you going?"He asked me.

"Buying some grocery for home."I said simply.

"Can I come too?"Gd asked me.

"Sure, if you won't do any wrong moves."I said which made him blush lightly. The two of us went inside the grocery store and saw Chanyeol there.

"Oh Taeyeon-Noona and Gdragon?"He said to us in a surprised tone, which made him smirk.

"Don't think wrong Yoda, he's only coming along with me to buy some grocery."I said and he nodded.

"Anyways, don't you have work?"I asked him in a wondered tone.

"Actually I do have. But Ms.Bae wants Austrian Mountain Mineral water and also gluten free bread. So Baekhyun told me to buy it for her."Chanyeol said in an annoyed tone.

"J-Jinja? Well, she's the daughter of the owner of this hospital."I said and he nodded.

"Baekhyun?"Gd said to us.

"Baekhyun is our chef in the hospital, anyways, I need to pay them now. Because Ms.Bae said I need to be in ten minutes there."Chanyeol said and went to the cashier waiting until it's his turn to pay.

He had that when is my turn face.

"Baekhyun is a doctor?"Gd asked me, I nodded.

"Wasn't he the stupid playboy who wasn't attending any lesson and instead decided to play with girls feelings. Just how he did it on you?"Gd said to me, Adwae.

"No he's no-"before I could say something I was suddenly cut.

"Yes, he is."I heard Baekhyun voice, I turned and saw him.

Baekhyun

I sent Chanyeol a message that I will pick him up from the grocery store because, it takes him so long.

When I entered the grocery store I suddenly saw Taeyeon and gdragon.
I heard their conversation, but tried to ignored it.

Until I suddenly heard my name.

"Baekhyun is a doctor?"Gd asked her, and Taeyeon nodded.

Just because, you are not one?

"Wasn't he the stupid playboy who wasn't attending any lesson and instead decided to play with girls feelings. Just how he did it on you?"Gd said to her, and Taeyeon had that confused face.

Hm,..

"No he's no-"before she could say something I went to them and cut her off.

"Yes, he is."I said in a formal voice.

"As I see you changed."Gd said to me, the atmosphere suddenly felt weird.

"Anyways, we need to-" I cut Taeyeon off.

"And as I see you are trying to ask her out."I said and Chanyeol came. Taeyeon didn't know what to do, but gdragon smirked.

"C-Chef what's going on here?"Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing-"Gd suddenly cut me off.

"Yes, I'm trying to ask her out what's the problem?"He asked bravely, I smirked.

"Anyways, you can have her I will give my blessing."I said and chanyeol followed me.

Damnit, what the hell is going on me. I still love her but, when I see her with him.