Chapter-2 Pain

Jessica

I can see that, Taeyeon really got shock to see her ex boyfriend from high school again. They got really long together.

I went back to the meeting room, where the rest of the doctors were.

"Where is Unnie?"Seohyun asked me.

"She has a meeting with someone that's all."I said to her and she nodded.

"Baek? I thought you were decided to study in America and work there?"Chanyeol asked him.

"Who told you to call me baek in fact I'm your chef Mr.Park. It's Mr.Byun or chef."He corrected himself, which gave me a shock. He changed.

"Oh,.. Ehm. Mianhe."Chanyeol said in a shocked voice.

"Anyways, I've done my whole work in America so they brought me in this hospital to work."Baekhyun said in a formal way. It was suddenly quiet.

"So, I heard you two got married."Baekhyun said to Seohyun and Chanyeol.

"Neh, opp- I mean Mr.Byun."Seohyun corrected herself.

"Good to hear that the four of you finally got married."He said and we smiled lightly.

"What about you?"I asked him, in a curious tone.

"What about me?"He said.

"Are you already married, having children a family?"I asked him, he took a slurp of his coffee.

"Adwae, I don't."He said simply.

Hm,.. So this means he still hasn't move on.

"Anyways, we are done with work. See you tomorrow."Baekhyun said while looking at the watch. Kris took the bag for me, and put an arm around my shoulder.

The two of us went inside his car, well,. He was driving since I'm a terrible driver.

"Do you think he already had moved on?"I asked him, and he took a breath.

"It's hard to tell, I mean his personality changed."Kris said to me, and I nodded.

"That's true."I said to him.

Taeyeon

I was searching for my father's grave already 20 minutes passed and I still couldn't find his grave.

"Kim, Kim, Ki-,.. There it is."I said in sad tone, already eight years passed.
Luckily I have flowers, a candle and also some ramyum.

I light the candle with a lighter, and put the flower next on his grave. I was starting to cry out loud, I didn't care if there were any people. I don't care if they will think I'm weird.

Mianhe, Mianhe for being a stubborn child, why didn't you tell me that you suffered on lung cancer?

Next day

Aigo! Today is the operation from Bae Irene I overslept, and it's 6:34am.

I immediately run through the the hallway, and pressed the fifth floor on the elevator. But, it was too slow so I decided to use the stairs.

Taeyeon you can do this, you can- I when I opened the door I suddenly saw them, they already did the surgery without me.

Aish,.. Pabo Taeyeon!

"Tae-"Before Jessica could finish her sentence Baekhyun, went to me.

"You are late."He said to me, why does he have to be that tall? The only thing I saw was his chest, so I looked up to him.

"I-I know, and I'm sorry for being I was-"He cut me off.

"As a doctor you should always come on the right time, what if we needed another hand and you weren't here?!"he  shouted at me, making everyone giving the attention on us.

"Baekhyun I think it-"he cut Chanyeol off.

"And you how often do I need to correct you that it's Mr.Byun."He said to him, and he nodded.

"You Taeyeon why did you even decided to be a doctor when you are not coming on time?"He shouted at me.

"I-I'm sorry."I said in a sad tone, trying not to cry because, it's the first time that he ever shouted at me like that.

But why do I even think about our relationship which happened at the past? That's past.

I can't change the past, but learn something about it. That I shouldn't talk with him in a formal way how we used to.

Tch,.. Idiot.

"Luckily, sehun came. Anyways you may all go now except you Ms.Kim."When he said we can go now, I wanted to go until, he said my name.

Crap.

I turned to him, and saw our patience Irene, she was still sleeping.

"You think just because, we had a relationship we can talk in formal ways or that you can do everything you want?"he asked me, excuse me jerk?

"It wasn't my attention at all, and about the relationship this was past. Why should I even care about that if I was the one broke up Mr.Byun?"I asked him not sounding to be rude. Because that's true.

"It doesn't matter right now, just make sure that you won't do the same thing again or you might get fired."Baekhyun said to me, and I nodded.

He wants to fire me? I'm one of the best doctor's here.

"N-Neh."I said, Baekhyun went out the room, so did I.

I went to the toilet and locked myself so that no one will see my tears.
From now on, this will be the last time that I cried for you idiot!

By the way there's always going to be a biography about the main characters in this story, but it depends on the first POV of the person.

Anyways thank you for reading :)