Chapter-6 real feelings towards him

Taeyeon

"Anyways five years ago. What was the reason that you broke up with me?"He asked me in wondered tone.

W-What!

I looked surprised by the question, i was speechlessness, how should I explain him the whole situation?

"Well,.. It is complicated. I mean it's becau-"Before i could answer the question the elevator worked again and the door opened.

"Here you are guys! Sorry for letting you waiting!"Kris said, Baekhyun and I stood up.

"Thank you anyways, I'll be going now."I said and went to change her clothes. I'm safe now.

After changing I went home with my car, I parked my car near my apartment. And thought about, how am I going to tell him the truth?

I mean, he sure already moved on. While on the other hand. I feel like, I still like him.

I-I don't like him!

I-I love him!

I slapped myself, because I couldn't believe what my mind was telling me.
I guess that's it.

I went out the car and closed it. Why does life do this to me?! I thought I moved on.

"Yah! Miss."I heard someone saying I turned an saw Gd approaching me, I smiled at him lightly.

"What are you doing here so late?"I asked him.

"The same question actually goes to you. I was taking a walk."He said simply, the two of us were walking.

"Just done the night shift."I said to him, and he nodded.

"By the way why did you divorced with Kiko?"I asked him, Kris said that he has a crush on an old classmate in high school so I'm kind a curious too.

"Do you have to ask that question?"he asked me.

"I-I'm I forgot that these thing are also privacy."I said to him, and he laughed lightly.

"No it's fine. I just had other interest, because there's a girl who I have a crush on since high school."Gd said and looked at me.

So it's true what Kris said.

"Do you still have contact with that girl?"i asked him.

"Right now yes."he said, I reached my apartment.

"Anyways goodnight maybe we will see each other aga-"Before I could say something I suddenly felt his lips on mine.