Chapter- 8 our relationship

Taeyeon

"So what are we suppose to do in Busan?"Jessica asked Baekhyun in a kind of impolite tone, but I guess he's already used to Jessica's tone.

"There's an orphanage school, they are too poor to effort medical treatments so seohyun contacted the principal and asked me if we could offer them a free treatment."He said simply, Busan? We all nodded. Baekhyun handed us some information paper, we've been ignoring each other for a week after what happened.

"You guys will all get paired, three person per group."He explained, we nodded I looked at the paper. And there were already the groups written. It seems like he really hated me that he put me alone. Being in the toddlers section.

"Wait? Why is Unnie alone?"Seohyun asked her brother, he took a breath.

"Because, I heard Ms.Kim has a doctor title. I think that you managed yourself without any helps from the others and in fact I guess you never needed anyone,"He said, is Baekhyun referring him and me now when he finished his sentenced. Most of them were quiet, Jessica wanted to say something but, Kris managed to closed her mouth by putting a hand on her mouth.

I'm pretty sure whatever Jessica wanted to say she would lose her job. Luckily kris was there. I appreciate what Jessica wanted to do, but I don't want her job to get involve.

"Any other questions?"baekhyun asked them.

"Yes, when will we leave?"Chanyeol asked him, Baekhyun looked at him. Chanyeol seemed to look nervous after asking that question.

"Tomorrow at three pm. There's less traffic we will drive with a rented bus to Busan. Mr.Bae Managed to arranged some things to help us."Baekhyun said, great? I thought to myself, hopefully his daughter won't come. But, what if she's really coming. I mean? Why do I even care, she can get baekhyun for herself if she wants.

What the hell? Am I thinking again?

"Anyways if there aren't any question you may leave now,"Baekhyun said, I immediately took my bag, I was already ready to leave this room because, I got really uncomfortable having this kind of conversation.

"Except Ms.Kim."He said, oh great? I said, Jessica and the others had already left. They closed the door, and i was standing in front of the meeting desk.

"What is it sir?"i asked him, he instructed me to take a seat I refused to, but he raised an eyebrow which looks like a warning, he did change a lot even how he talks.

"You have to bring some foods for tomorrow, so that no one starves. I guess seven would be enough."He said to me, what in the world is that boy telling me? I'm not going to make food for them.

"Sorry, but I'm a doctor not a cook."I explained to him, trying to sound polite because, I couldn't control my anger at all. Luckily I didn't sound impolite because, I would probably lose my job.

"You won't do a lot in our trip to Busan."Baekhyun said while staring at his clipboard he put it on the table and showed it to me. That's unbelievable, I will only do 12 treatments. And the other will get fifty?

"Don't you think that this is a bit too much for the others. I could help some of them."I said to him, he smirked at me. Well, I guess he did that. I wasn't sure.

"Don't you think you are believing too much on yourself? So you believe that they won't be able to do fifty treatments? In fact I already paired them."He said to me, oh god shut up.

"I didn't say that. I was just wondering why I only have less than, the others."I explained, take a breath Taeyeon.

"But it sounded like that Ms.Kim. That might be the reason why our relationship didn't work."He said. O..Our relationship?

I sincerely apologize for not updating for a long time. School had got me studying for exams, luckily I passed all. I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting this story and spreading some comments which makes me really Happy. I really appreciate every comment which is giving me motivation to write some chapters. Because I sometimes don't get any ideas, but through your comments I get motivation. I will try my best to do more updates about this story and also.

Belated merry Christmas to all of you guys, not to forget that tomorrow is New Year. I might do an update tomorrow.

Anyways have a blessed day my dear readers! :)

Also any other recommendations for other couples? I would like to write other stories.