Chapter-18 us

Taeyeon

Months later,..

"So did you tell him?"Taeyeon asked in a curious tone Seohyun, the two of them were phoning each other. Meanwhile Taeyeon was doing some grocery shopping for dinner. She was in the cash register, paying.

"I-I don't. I'm going to tell it him, after his work. I promise."Seohyun said, Taeyeon just giggled. She found her stuttering really cute, Taeyeon put all her groceries in the bag.

"Well? I think that-, Sorry Seohyun let me call you later."Taeyeon said and hung off, Seohyun got confused but, just nodded.

There was one thing which caught Taeyeon's attention, it was him. Baekhyun? And Hyeran? She thought, the two of them were walking together and talking. It had been awhile since she heard something about her, she was curious wether Hyeran decided to the Chemotherapie for her own health.
Taeyeon didn't know if she should approach them, or let them alone continue their conversation by themselves.

I..I trust him. Taeyeon thought.

-

There was always a knock on the door, Taeyeon had just waken up from her sleep. She couldn't believe that someone would wake her up at 7am, since it was her day off. Ginger followed the grumpy Taeyeon who was walking on the hallway. When Taeyeon opened the door she was surprised with her visitor.

"T..Taeyeon? May I talk with you?"

Taeyeon fixed her hair, and smelled her own breath. She wanted to make sure, that it didn't smell awful.

"Yeah, sure Hyeran,"She said, and let her in. Taeyeon was surprised that Hyeran knew her address and that she decided to approach her. The two of them decided to continue their conversation in the dining area, Taeyeon offered her some tea.

"Your dog is really cute,"Hyeran said while looking at ginger, Taeyeon smiled. She continued their conversation.

"Look, it wasn't my make things complicated with your relationship,"She continued. Taeyeon was confused of her words.

"Sure? I guess,"Taeyeon said in a confused tone.

"I really wish both of you happiness in life. Before I die, I just want to see him happy."She said and smiled, Taeyepn held her hand.

"Don't say that. The word cancer itself contains the word can, which mean that your body can defeat cancer."Taeyeon said, she didn't want her to think negative. But Taeyeon knew that, she had got through a lot of things in life.

"Seeing him happy, makes me happy. And I want him stay like that. I know that in the future, I can't fulfill it. Taeyeon, please take good care of him."Hyeran said to Taeyeon, she nodded. So she decided to move on. Taeyeon somehow didn't feel satisfied hearing these word from her, she knew that inside Hyeran felt painful saying that.

"Don't worry, I will."Taeyeon said to her, that smile which Hyeran also gave her. It was a smile, which contains a lot of pain.

"Well, I have to go now for my appointment. See you next time, maybe."Hyeran said, after their conversation both of them bid goodbye to each other. When Taeyeon closed the door, she was speechless. I knew that I can trust you. She thought.