Chapter-12 The girl

Taeyeon

Taeyeon had waken up from her sleep, she stretched her arm and took her phone out, 9:30am. She didn't realize that breakfast had just started, so she immediately changed her clothes, brushed her teeth and went to the cafeteria were all the others gathered.

Taeyeon saw the children eating and giggling, but something caught her yes. Which was Baekhyun, she seemed to be happy seeing him smiling with the others, after her small conversation with him she believes that they relationship towards each other got better. In terms of their friendship.

Meanwhile she didn't know that Jessica was behind her, who was smirking at her with a tablet of food.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"Jessica asked her, Taeyeon for surprised by her sudden appearance.

"N-Nothing?! I had always been happy in the morning? W-Wait? What do you mean with smiling?!"Taeyeon asked her in a nervous tone, later on she realize that she was too obvious. Jessica looked at her waiting for her answer, until Seohyun interrupted them.

"Hey you two, let's eat breakfast now."She said, Taeyeon was happy that Seohyun interrupted their conversation. However Taeyeon didn't know that Jessica had spied on them yesterday, if you would know. Jessica thought and smirked. When they arrived in their table, where the other were they all greeted them with a good morning.

Taeyeon wanted to sit beside Jessica, but Kris already took this seat. Why does this remind me of something?

She knew that sitting beside chanyeol or Seohyun won't be possible. So Taeyeon took a seat next to Baekhyun, she felt that they were staring at her. Except Seohyun. They were quietly eating, and as for Taeyeon and baekhyun the same.

"Morning."He whispered to her.

"Morning."She whispered back, Seohyun was confused why they had all acted strange. Seohyun wanted to ask them, but then she realized that the lunch lady forget to give her a goguma.

"Oh, the Ahjumma forgot the goguma."Seohyuns aid from nowhere and stood up.

"I'll take you to the ahjumma."Chanyeol said, and went with her to the food court. On the other hand Jessica acted as if her fork fell.

"Oops, I guess I need a new fork. Kris come with me."Jessica said and grabbed his arm, after that they went to the food court leaving these two alone. Taeyeon and baekhyun knew what they wanted to do, Aish was on both minds.

"By the way because, of yesterday. I shouldn't have you know, sorry,"Baekhyun apologized, Taeyeon nodded. However she wasn't angry at all when he kissed her.

"Let's just keep it as a secret,"He said Taeyeon realized that while we was talking with her he blushed, which she found cute because, she herself also blushed.

"Sure,"She said and teased him, Taeyeon saw him blushing lightly.

Meanwhile the other four were spying on them on the other table where the children were sitting. Most of the kids got confused why they were sitting with them, but they just kept quiet.

"I knew that my plan worked,"Jessica said happily, they all high fives also Seohyun although she didn't know what they did.

-

Today all the kids went with Chanyeol and Kris on a field trip, they also wanted to do something memorable for the orphanage. The rest of them were staying in the orphanage, as for Taeyeon she was outside planting some vegetables with the others girls.