Chapter-11 the start of a new relationship

Taeyeon

I've already done the treatments while on the other hands the others aren't done yet. I would like to help them, but Mr.I-know-it-better, told me to hand the other the food which I prepared. I forgot that it was still in the bus, when I went there I suddenly saw the person who I earlier mentioned.

He was inside the bus, I was watching through the windows. Seems like he was sending someone a message, but he was laughing, oh god... am I spying? I thought to Nayeli and convinced myself that I wasn't. But why am I curious?

I wasn't see if I should enter the bus, because I might disturb him. So I waited for a while, and luckily he went out. When I went inside the bus, I saw his phone lying on the seat.

No, don't do it Taeyeon, I said to myself, I had already moved on. My mind told me not do it, but my heart tells me to open this message.

Oh,.. I just hate myself right now. I muttered. I turned around, to make sure that no one's coming.

3 unseen messages from Hyeran.

Who's Hyeran, his new girlfriend, maybe his cousin? Or his lost sister, no seohyun would tell me it.

Wait, why am I acting like a girlfriend who's jealous I thought to myself while holding his phone. Wait, I had already moved on so what's the point if I'm reading these 3 messages.

I opened his screen, his background was only normal galaxy wallpaper. Luckily there wasn't a code, I turned around again and suddenly saw Chanyeol with seohyun coming. And Baekhyun. Omo, where should I hide? I thought to myself, before they were able to enter the bus I immediately hid myself under seat and took a phone along with me.

"Oh? Oppa what are you doing here?"I heard seohyun saying.

"I was reading some files in the bus and realized that I forgot my phone here,"Baekhyun lied, as if. What a huge liar you are, you were sending messages with that Hyeran girl.

"Well, we forgot some of the things."Chanyeol said, after that I heard them walking away and saying goodbye to each other. The thing was that Baekhyun was still there searching for his phone, I saw his shoes in front of me.
Just go.

"Weird where did I put my phone?"He mumbled, after that he walked away. I decided to stay under the seats and read his messages.

From: Hyeran
Oh c'mon let's meet today, I've missed the times in America!

From: Hyeran
Just sent me the address and I will come.

From: Hyeran
We need to talk.

S..She called him bacon. I used to call him that , but who is she. And why does she even want to talk with him?
___________________________________

Baekhyun

"This is so weird,"I muttered, when I went back to the bus my phone was lying on the seat, really weird. I even forgot to charge my phone I went to the orphanages where the other were. It's already dark, the children are probably already sleeping. And also the others.

I was outside the orphanage and sat on a bench, I wasn't tired I just wanted some fresh air. To get rid of being a pessimistic person.

"Still awake?"I heard someone saying from behind, I turned around and saw Kris with an alpaca stuffed toy.

"Why are you awake?"I asked him and looked at the stuffed toy, he's actually already too old for that but, he's Kris.

"I'm not tired, anyways why are you here?"He asked me and sat next to me.

"The same reason,"I said he shook his head.

"Not that, I mean why did you suddenly come back? I know you're my boss but, I miss the old Baekhyun,"He said wow that's new. Kris would always be the ice cold boy, similar to Jessica. I guess even he himself couldn't believe what he had just said.

"The one who would do dumb things with me, not the playboy but, the one who changed into a different person in high school."kris suddenly said, when he mentioned that i suddenly got a flashback from everything.

Oh god, I forgot that I used to be a playboy back in high school. I laughed a little bit remembering all the trouble things that I had done back when I used to be a teenager.

Author's POV

"Oh look taeyeon is here,"Kris said and pointed to her, taeyeon was actually waiting for Jessica who went to the toilet with her. She didn't expect to see the two of them, while Jessica was in the toilet she went to them and greeted the two boys.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon somehow felt awkwardness towards each other, not knowing how they feelings. Baekhyun blushed, he touched his cheek and felt really hot.

"Hey, Kris and Baco-,No I mean?! Baekhyu- no sorry, I mean Boss."She corrected herself, baekhyun just waved her.

"Well, I have to brush my teeth see you later you two love birds."Kris smirked, and walked away leaving the two alone. Baekhyun told her to take a seat next to him, it was poor silent.

"So, I guess you found your phone?"Taeyeon started the conversation, he nodded. But was confused, baekhyun was surprised by hat question because, he didn't tell it anyone.

"How would you know that?"He asked her.

"Oh, well? Someone told me it, I mean seohyun. Yeah?! Seohyun! She was the one!"Taeyeon said sounding suspicious, he just nodded but, later on laughed. She asked him why he was starting to laugh.

"Just remembered the old memories back in high school."He said, wait what did I say? She smiled at him. Baekhyun also remembered how mean he was towards her, he had been horrible to taeyeon after they relationship. So he wanted to apologize to her.

"By the way, I know that this comes from nowhere although, we had ended our relationship. Can we start the relationship again?"he asked her, Taeyeon heartbeat suddenly stopped for awhile. She couldn't realize what baekhyun just said.

"In terms of starting a friendship."He said, she was somehow happy but, her other half was more disappointed.

"Yeah, sure."Taeyeon said and reached a hand out, he stared at her hand. Can't we be more than friends? She thought, Baekhyun also reached a hand out and the two of them shook each other hand.

"Friends."They said at the same time. The two of them stood up, because they realized that it was already late.

"Anyways, good night."the two of them said to each other, taeyeon wanted to walk to her room, until she suddenly felt a hand grabbing her hand from preventing to walk.

"Huh?!"She said, suddenly feeling a pair of  lips that touched hers. I missed you. Was on baekhyun and taeyeon's mind, she kissed him back. Neither didn't they know that two people were spying on them. 

"I guess my plan worked didn't it?"Jessica asked Kris, he nodded. The two of them were hiding behind a huge plant which was a bit far from the bench were Baekhyun and Taeyeon were sitting.

"It indeed worked,"Kris said and kissed Jessica's on her forehead.
___________________________________
I apologize for not updating for such a long, long, long time!! But, finally  after a long time they kissed >.< hoped you liked this chapter. I'm currently working on a new baekyeon book.

Well, I hope you will stay tuned :3 I'm really thankful that you, guys are still supporting this story, although it takes a long time for me to write a chapter.

Anyways have a blessed day!