Chapter-10 her

To not confused you guys, this is now the part where they had ended their relationship basically a flashback.

Baekhyun

"Where are you heading off?"My father said to me, I ignored and walked pass him to my room to packed my stuff. After the thing which happened with Taeyeon. This just hurts so much, that I don't know what to do with my life. This pain you can't describe, it hurts much more than, being stabbed by a knife.

It doesn't really much matter how many knifes this feeling is much painful.

"O..Oppa?"I heard someone knocking at the door, when I turned around it was seohyun she had that concerned face.

"I..I know that the both of you, well...," she said and didn't want to say something wrong, seohyun continued.

"I'm just concerned about your feelings."she said and patted me on shoulder, to encourage me.

"Don't worry."I said simply, to her and hugged her.
___________________________________

Times skip

This is it, I don't know what im doing right now. But I guess going abroad will help me to move on. I was in the airport waiting until the gates are open, there weren't many people at all.

My father and sister were always phoning me and sending me messages wondering where I was right now, I just ignored everything because, I wasn't really in the mood to talk with someone. I took my phone from my pocket, and there were 24 missed called from seohyun and my father.

Not to forget the 40 unseen messages from them, I went to some of my social media accounts and stalked her.

Kim TaeYeon.

There were a lot of pictures of her, seems like she doesn't really care about what happened between us.

Just went to the concert with Sica ^_^

Was the caption, she seemed to be enjoying her single life. Tch,.. she didn't deserve my love. I thought to myself with anger.

"Ladies and Gentlemen the gates are officially open."An announcer said, I stood up and took my suitcase along with me, let's hope that this will help me to move on.

In the airplane

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will ten minutes please, make sure that you found your seat."The announcer said, luckily I found my seat it was near the window area. I sat quietly and looked at my phone there were again missed calls, she didn't even call me. I thought to myself.