Ch.2

I woke up that morning looking forward to hanging out with Ethan and Grayson. I got in the shower singing my heart out. After about 30 minutes I got out of the shower. I put on a cute blue patterned short jumpsuit, and a white plain bandana wrapped around my hair into a bow headband. I comb my wavy brown hair to make it look perfect.

"Isabel honey, come down to eat breakfast." my mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming mom." I replied as I ran down the stairs. "Wow those pancakes and bacon smell delicious." I say as I sit down.

"So Isabel, your mom and I were talking to the principal at Jersey High, you're going to be enrolling to that school tomorrow morning. Christina will show you around." Ricky says

"Thank you Ricky, It'll be a little bit difficult to get used to it since I did school online but I'll try." I say with a smile.

After breakfast I decided to explore more of New Jersey, so I went back upstairs to grab my camera.

"Mom I'm going to go explore more of New Jersey." I say to her as I give her a hug.

"Ok honey just be safe, oh and what time are you planning to come back?"

"I'm not going to stay out too long so I'll probably be back by 2 or 3." I say as I leave.

After a few hours of exploring and taking pictures of New Jersey, I get home.
As I was about to go inside, I heard someone yell my name.

"Hey Isabel!" Grayson said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Grayson." I wave at him as he walks towards me.

"So are we still having our pool hangout." he says smiling.

"Yea we are, let me just go get changed into a bathing suit." I say to him with a smile

"Ok as will I, and I'll also call Ethan."

"Ok see you in 10" I say to him

I entered the house and notice my mom and Ricky weren't home. I went up to Christina's room to see if she was home. I knocked on her door.

"Come in!!" she said
I walked in to her room and she was on Instagram.

"Oh it's you, what do you want?"

"I just came here to tell you if you want to hangout at the pool." I said to her.

"Eww no, don't you see that the temperature is way too hot and it could ruin my skin." she says in a bitchy voice.

"Whatever, have it your way." I said to her as I walked out

I went to my room and put on a two piece red bathing suit. I grabbed my hair in a bun and grabbed my sunglasses. I was about to leave without my sunscreen bottle but I remembered to grab it. I ran to the backyard and got in the pool.

Ethan's POV:
I was walking to the pool when I saw Isabel putting on some sunscreen.
"Woooaaahh." I said loud enough for Grayson to hear.

"She has a nice body huh?" Gray says as we walk to her.

"Yes she does but it would've been better if she had a prettier face." I said smirking. Grayson didn't say anything he just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Isabel." we both say smiling as we go inside the pool.

"Hey guys, it's nice to see both of you again." she said smiling.

"As it is seeing you as well." we say to her.

She starts chuckling.

"What's so funny." Gray asked smiling.

"It's because you guys said the same thing at the same time, twice." she says making all of us laugh.